Review of Dyson's Destiny

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Abraham Ozo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 139
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abraham-ozo.html
Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller

Review of Dyson's Destiny

Post by Abraham Ozo »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Dyson's Destiny" by C R Siemon.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

In Dyson’s Destiny by C. R. Siemon, Jacob Dyson, a reporter who is known for being fearless and reckless, gets caught up in a sensitive political issue that may cost him his life. Shortly after deciding to investigate further into this case, things between him and the woman of his dreams start on a positive note and head in a promising direction. Although Dyson had his suspicions about the loyalty of Dee, he decided to risk it all and rather follow his heart. Will Dyson crack the mysteries of this political case? Is Dee a true lover or a foe? Will Dyson make it out of this mess alive? Grab a copy of this fictional book to find out.

Dyson was a really interesting character to read about. I truly enjoyed how dynamic, expressive, and real his parts were in the book. The author did an amazing job of creating such an amazing character. I also loved how there was no unnecessary pacing in this book; the fight scenes and sexual scenes were well described in a manner that wasn’t too graphic or discomforting for readers.

I couldn’t find anything to dislike about this book, but I must say that I felt there were a few blanks and gaps in the book, especially towards the end of the book. I would have preferred if the end was more detailed, especially about Chavez and the people he was involved with. This book was exceptionally edited and did not contain errors.

I will rate this book 5 out of 5 stars, mainly because of the reasons stated above and also because I thoroughly enjoyed the book. I must say the plot twist got me, and I really wasn’t expecting anything like that to happen. Dyson never knew the magnitude of what he was getting himself into, and how he handled the whole situation pleased me.

I recommend this book to readers who enjoy fictional stories that involve mystery, investigations, crime, and romance all together. Mature readers will also find this book very entertaining and easy to read. This book may not be suitable for younger or teenage readers.

Dyson's Destiny
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”