Review of The Other Side of Crisis

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Florence Daniel
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-florence-daniel.html
Latest Review: Seven Principles for Making Your Relationships Work by Michael G Semon

Review of The Other Side of Crisis

Post by Florence Daniel »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Other Side of Crisis" by Bob Herpe.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Ernest Gravnick, former chief of police for the Chicago Police Department, has seen and experienced a series of endless crises from his young age into adulthood. He has been the prime target of the notorious serial killer Ghost, who constantly terrorizes the world with highly technologically advanced weapons of destruction. The book's opening chapter begins with a failed attempt to crash the El Al Boeing 787 with 220 passengers on board, including Ernest Gravnick and Jonathan, his stepson. 

Following the series of events, it is quite obvious that the ghost is responsible for the attack. Now Ernest Gravnick has to find out who the ghost really is and put an end to all the life-threatening attacks from this notorious killer. With a perfect disguise, no one knows exactly who the ghost is. Whether it is a male or a female remains a mystery until someone finds out, and that someone has to be Ernest Gravnick. Will he be able to find the ghost? How many more people will die at the hands of the ghost, and how will he be able to stop the ghost? To dive into this scintillating story, get a copy of The Other Side of Crisis by Bob Herpe.

This story is a mixture of action, thriller, comedy, and a little bit of romance. I love the author's style of conveying satire and jokes. One precious character that stood out to me was Dora Gravnick. I enjoyed the constant banter between her and Senator Harry Winton. Almost all their conversations had me laughing out loud. This is proof that the author is indeed a genius for integrating such priceless jokes into an all-too-serious story. 

This book gets a rating of 5 out of 5 stars from me because the storyline and plot were unique and unpredictable. The characters all had distinct personalities, and it was easy to picture each of them because of the elaborate description by the author. The suspense was on point, and the book was exceptionally edited. Overall, I had a great time reading this book, and I found nothing to dislike about it.

I'll recommend this book to readers who enjoy reading thrillers and action stories. The story contains explicit actions and unpredictable scenes.

The Other Side of Crisis
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”