Review of Final Act

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Burton Banton
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-burton199.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Review of Final Act

Post by Burton Banton »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Final Act" by Van Fleisher.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Sometimes, especially when they learn what they can get away with, people can be incredibly unpredictable, and the results that ensue are mostly negative, although occasionally they could be positive. Van Fleisher's book, Final Act is about science fiction, crime, and morally challenging decisions.

The science fiction novel, Final Act by Van Fleisher explores unfathomable technological advancements. The VT2, a new invention by Vijay Patel, is used. The VT2 is a fitness watch that can foretell a person's death with great accuracy. To the watch manufacturer's great surprise, the opposite of what he had thought would happen was happening. He thought that the wearers would learn from their mistakes before passing away and realize the importance of spending time with their families, but that was not what happened. The author introduced the main characters in Final Act in chronological order.

The tension was fascinating. Once I finished this book, I couldn't put it down. The contribution of Vijay Patel was motivational and motivating. It was amazing how dedicated to humanity he was. His portrayal in this book helped me see that doing good things may be alluring. I could see that this book was intended to raise awareness about health. I adored the message the author conveyed in this book through the anecdotes. It is past time for our society to recognize the psychological and mental toll that rape and other sexual offenses take on their victims.

Nothing about this book bothered me after I finished reading it. It was challenging to single out a less pleasurable section of this book. To be clear, reading this book was a form of education. Technology regulators approach to limiting the undesirable effects will be crucial for the safety of makind. This book shows that steps should be made now, before things get out of hand. Even though I wasn't sure I would like the book at first, the more I read, the more I became absorbed in it. The plot was distinctive and executed with sufficient intrigue to hold my interest throughout. Chapters were thoughtfully spaced out to prevent the story from getting boring and repetitive.

I can say that Final Act by Van Fleisher was expertly and professionally edited because I did not find any flaws in it. This, along with other favorable comments made about the book, helps to justify my rating of 5 out of 5 stars. Those who enjoy science fiction and fantasy should check out this book.

Final Act
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Emeka Anderson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-anderson.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Emeka Anderson »

The characters are well-developed, adding depth and relatability to the narrative.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”