Review of Final Act

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Praise Neville
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-praise-neville.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Review of Final Act

Post by Praise Neville »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Final Act" by Van Fleisher.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The first chapter of the book, Final Act, hooks you with its exciting plot. It is incredibly captivating and intriguing. It refers to the VT2, which featured the "final notice" function. The goal, in my opinion, was to provide the beneficiaries the opportunity to make the necessary changes in their final days, such as sharing memories with friends, family, and other important people in their lives, as well as making amends for mistakes they had made in the past. But in contrast to my expectations, these beneficiaries ended up working as "zombie killers" for a spiteful organization. What was meant for good quickly turned into a weapon. Can the manufacturers remedy this unintended situation? Find out by reading this book.

The novel's twist, creativity, sci-fi aspects, action, and tension kept me fascinated the entire time, which gets me to what I appreciate about it. There were many unique and fascinating characters. I will start by saying that there was nothing in the book that I didn't like because it was wonderfully paced, gave me a great reading experience, and kept me on the edge of my seat as I anticipated what would happen on the next page.

Additionally, while reading the pages, I had a crucial thought that I'm sure many other readers shared: what would I do if I received a final notice? If I knew how many days I had left to live, what would I do? Would I rather spend the remaining days of my life in love and surrounded by my loved ones, or would I rather seek retribution (even if there was a good reason to do so)?

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars because it opened my eyes and provided me with valuable information. It invites the reader to consider their goals for the future while also considering the repercussions of their choices. Every line, page, and the chapter was important and interesting, and every character added to the book's enjoyment. The plot was excellent, making for an amazing reading experience. I did not deduct a star because there was nothing to dislike about this book. This book was perfectly edited. I did not encounter any errors in it.

This novel is certainly recommended to lovers of science fiction. Since there were also elements of dark humor, I also recommended it to people who love grim or depressing humorous stories. In addition, lovers of crime books should enjoy reading this book.

Final Act
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Emeka Anderson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-anderson.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Emeka Anderson »

This thought-provoking book explores complex moral dilemmas with finesse.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”