Review of Final Act

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
koffi Malay
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-koffi-malay.html
Latest Review: Mryyh for Mafia Men by C.R. Fulton

Review of Final Act

Post by koffi Malay »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Final Act" by Van Fleisher.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Final Act by Van Fleisher is a crime fiction novel about a watch that predicts when a person will die. This crime fiction plot reveals many thrilling scenes that occurred as a result of the existence of this watch. The reader will also have to deal with action and mystery in the book.

The VitalTech company is owned by Dr. Vijay Patel. When he was in office, he created the VT2 watch to provide health benefits, but it was later used to commit crimes. Dr. Vijay Patel, who resigned from the company years ago, returns to the office to stop the crimes that are overwhelming the main positive use of the watch. He suspected that the new CEO, Mike Kalin, and some board members, such as J. Edward Konig, had turned a blind eye to the ongoing harm the VT2 watch is causing to society. Mike Kalin threatened him with not investigating the VT2 watch crimes. So he decided to team up with FBI agent Zoe Brouet and an old school friend, Alek Belikov, to put a stop to this misery. Get this book to find out if Dr. Vijay Patel was able to save his company.

This suspenseful novel is engrossing from the start. The crimes committed by the VT2 watch were listed alongside its health benefits. The author paints a clear picture of how the VT2 watch appears, works, and is controlled. The author used a realistic setting to make the plot appear very real while also depicting the characters' backgrounds. Even though this is the second book in the final trilogy, the author did a good job with character development and adding flashbacks from the first book to keep the reader interested in the storyline. The dialogue between the various characters was flawless. The fact that the chapters were titled made the storyline more interesting to me. Suspense, humor, action scenes, and thrillers are sprinkled throughout the book's chapters.

The graphic violence and sex scenes were disturbing, but I didn't mind. Those who may find it offensive should avoid this book. It made an excellent contribution to the plot, in my opinion. I liked how the author included a small episode from book three to show the reader that there are still mysteries to be solved. Dr. Vijay Patel is a complex and mature character.

I'm rating this fiction novel 5 out of 5 stars. The VT2 watch concept and perfect setting lend credibility to the storyline. This book is exceptionally well-edited. I found no mistakes in it. I recommend this book to readers who enjoy action and crime fiction.

Final Act
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Kelvin Modilim
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelvin-modilim.html
Latest Review: Sound of Redemption by William John Rostron

Post by Kelvin Modilim »

The book is a rollercoaster of emotions, keeping readers on the edge of their seats as they navigate the twists and turns of the intricate plot.
Emeka Anderson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-anderson.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Emeka Anderson »

Van Fleisher's character development is superb, creating individuals that feel real and memorable.
Onyeka Dibor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onyeka-dibor.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Onyeka Dibor »

Will the VT2 watch be a tool for good or evil? Discover the answer in the pages of "Final Act."

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”