Review of Code Name: Juggernaut

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mercy Udeokeke
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-udeokeke.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah
2022 Reading Goal: 10
2022 Goal Completion: 160%

Review of Code Name: Juggernaut

Post by Mercy Udeokeke »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Code Name: Juggernaut" by Sherman Ross.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Jacqueline Diane Lynch is a high school dropout whose parents instilled in her a hatred of black people and Jews. She's a 29-year-old ruthless killer for a neo-Nazi terrorist organization called Werewolf. Jacqueline's lover is a nuclear engineer and former colonel named Howard Brennan, who is vengeful and vicious. He seeks vengeance against the federal government and devises a lethal means to achieve his goal, a plot that will endanger the president's life. The city is about to feel the brunt of these two individuals wrath. To find out what happens, read this fascinating story.

Code Name: Juggernaut by Sherman Ross is a gripping tale that kept me on the edge of my seat. Readers will find this to be an engaging novel, particularly the cliffhanger that sets up the plot's many unexpected turns. In one of these, FBI agent Douglas Rabson is looking into a murder case that one of these merciless killers started and that caused a riot in the black neighborhood. Although Rabson is a professional and knowledgeable FBI agent who does a decent job, his plans and intelligence to capture these terrorists and stop them from attempting a murder are consistently a bit behind schedule. The author's writing style made me feel as though I was present to witness these occurrences firsthand.

In the book, racists and terrorists are shown to think, act, and organize without giving any of their planned attacks a second thought. The teachings and ideologies of the white supremacist Aryan Church of Yahweh the Creator are odd. Their customs and worship are distinct from those of conventional religions.

The thing I adore most about the book is Rabson's dedication to catching this terrorist at all costs, even though it meant having to leave his wife and two girls for an extended period without knowing whether he would survive. I felt bad for him because he always encounters a brick wall when attempting to capture this terrorist.

There is nothing about the book that I disliked. The characters are nicely developed, and the book is wonderfully written. The novel is exceptionally well edited. It contained no errors, to my knowledge. I rate the book four out of four stars. This is because reading this captivating story will send the reader's emotions on an emotional roller coaster. The book examines some significant themes that will be quite helpful to readers. I recommend this book to fans of crime and mystery thrillers. Both the plot of the story and the author's original writing style will be valued by them.

Code Name: Juggernaut
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Okonobe Chioma Chukwuma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okonobe-chioma-chukwuma.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited

Post by Okonobe Chioma Chukwuma »

From your review, I am already trying to figure out what happened in this book, it's a must-read for me.
Nwaka Chukwuemeka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwaka-chukwuemeka.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Nwaka Chukwuemeka »

Racism almost becomes the norm. That is why it is important to train a child in the way he is expected to grow. This guy was not given adequate parental care which lead him to an unwanted crime.
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman
2022 Reading Goal: 20
2022 Goal Completion: 45%

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

It is bad for parents to teach their children to hate because the after-effects will not be nice. Jacqueline Diane has grown to plot evil against President because of the evil seed planted by his parents. Good job.
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Monkey on a Turntable by Ken Keller

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

I don't enjoy books of this genre because of the tory scenes they contain. However, from your review I find the plot captivating and the issues addressed in it crucial. Wonderful review welldone!!!
Debby Osmond
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-debby-osmond.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah
2022 Reading Goal: 20
2022 Goal Completion: 40%

Post by Debby Osmond »

I don't like how close racism has gotten to being the norm. I appreciate Rabson's commitment to finding this terrorist at whatever cost as the book's most endearing aspect. The tories they include are why I don't like reading books in this category. Good review!!
Stevenmusk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stevenmusk.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet
2022 Reading Goal: 50
2022 Goal Completion: 60%

Post by Stevenmusk »

This is a clear example of bad parenting and its consequences. The training given to him by his parents has created a misled man. The books plot is quite captivating and deserves a read.
Josephine Mercy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-josephine-mercy.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Josephine Mercy »

The storyline is intriguing. It is worth to note the book would be interesting to read.
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 816
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

I am a big fan of novels in this genre. I seem to especially enjoy plots that involve terrorism. I guess it’s because it’s so far from anything I would even consider.
Adeleke Bisola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adeleke-bisola.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Adeleke Bisola »

I like the fact that Rabson is always there to catch the terrorists, but I don’t think he should always leave his family behind. I will like to read more
Ruthwriter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruthwriter.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Ruthwriter »

Jacqueline's story is to me a complex one. he seems to have lost his life and his conscience through how he was raised. I will like to find out what ends his story. great review.
Christiana Legbara
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christiana-legbara.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend
2022 Reading Goal: 50
2022 Goal Completion: 12%

Post by Christiana Legbara »

This review is exciting in itself. I'm definitely reading this book next
Nafula 47
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nafula-47.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Nafula 47 »

We can not choose where we are born but we can choose the path we take. Hope there comes a day humanity can leave in harmony
JonesLeeh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 302
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jonesleeh.html
Latest Review: Virginia is for Adventurers by Tara Z. Fisher

Post by JonesLeeh »

Beyond the book's plot, we learn how important it is to show our kids the moral ways of the world. Racism is a prevalent theme both in fiction and reality. Engaging review!
Zainab Wasif
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zainab-wasif.html
Latest Review: The Trafficking Murders by Brian O'Hare

Post by Zainab Wasif »

The emotions of hatred, discrimination and racism should never be instilled in kids. These emotions can never have positive effects on their personalities. These can lead them to pursue unhealthy behaviour like Jacqueline adapted. Excellent review!

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”