Review of E M P Honeymoon

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
PageBook
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pagebook.html
Latest Review: Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe In by Harold Toliver

Review of E M P Honeymoon

Post by PageBook »

[Following is a volunteer review of "E M P Honeymoon" by Dorothy May Mercer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

EMP Honeymoon: Kelly and Tom is a novel written by Dorothy May Mercer. On an island off the coast of Honduras, Sheriff Tom Turbulo and his significant other, Kelly, are having an unforgettable evening. Kelly goes shopping in town while Tom Turbulo goes out to sea in a small boat and discovers a psychologically belligerent plot to destroy North America's electrical grid. Kelly McBride and her police boyfriend came to Honduras for the first time for a special night called Focal America. While walking around town shopping for wedding gifts for her family and her mother, she stopped at a store with a quirky retail front. Anyway, she noticed that the store was actually a laboratory with a computer and a strange gadget inside. Security details and CIA experts representing McBride joined the couple shortly after they made some phone calls.

In a few days, the new space force and the entire American public safety system are about to be used by an unknown group of fear-based oppressors to launch a capable atomic bomb into American airspace. On the other hand, Uncle Sam realizes that replica warheads are currently circling North American airspace and that the point of no return is past. The characters in this novel are self-made and all play important roles. This novel is wonderful, in my opinion. Stories are written in simple, uncomplicated language, using basic punctuation to understand logical terms. I was so engrossed in this book that I didn't allow myself to take a long break.

There is also practical information on the advancements, benefits and drawbacks of innovation. This is the most important thing I got from the book. It blows my mind that the creator of the book was able to create such a detailed plot with so few people. Because of the constant presentation of characters, reading is a kind of enjoyment.

The rhythm of the story is both dynamic and captivating, making my reading experience a memory. If there's one element of Steven and Sharon's relationship that I despise, it's their relationship. There are many rumors that the two are in love, but it has never come to fruition. Anyway, after reading this book, I realized that it is crucial for a series.

Armed with this information, the author can easily develop a story that includes both characters. This book got my four out of four star rating. The story of how the holidays were spent is beautifully composed, carefully revised, and unique. It's a never-ending activity. I read it from start to finish. I can't stop thinking. When I finished it, I was not satisfied with finishing it myself.

It takes a skilled essayist to make the reader feel that way. I wholeheartedly recommend EMP Honeymoon: Kelly and Tom by Dorothy May Mercer to anyone who loves fast-paced action and intrigue in stories with a touch of emotion and humor. I also recommend it to readers who like adventure and suspense.

E M P Honeymoon
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Gifty_biblophile
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gifty-biblophile.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Gifty_biblophile »

Reading this review, I can say that EMP honeymoon has a lot of genres interwoven in the book. I Enjoyed reading your review.
lilianchikasi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lilianchikasi.html
Latest Review: From A Whore to a Whousewife by Felicia Cobbs

Post by lilianchikasi »

This is an enjoyable review, your review was clear, precise and understandable. Well done. The book had a mix of romance and action
Ayilaran Emmanuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayilaran-emmanuel.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Ayilaran Emmanuel »

What more can a lover of action ask for? This such a great review... Job well done

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”