Review of Final Act

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
bello jamiu5
Currently Reading: A Dream For Peace
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bello-jamiu5.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Review of Final Act

Post by bello jamiu5 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Final Act" by Van Fleisher.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Final Act is based on Van Fleisher's action-packed novel, The Final Notice, which came out two years ago. Dr. Vijay Patel sold VitalTech to J. Edward Konig's firm, KKL. However, he remained in the company, working in the department in charge of notifying people before their deaths. Later on, Dr. Vijay Patel was fired from his job by the company's new and enraged CEO. Despite this, he attempted to prevent the bloody rampage on multiple occasions and maintain the increased level of tracking, but all of his avenues were blocked, leaving his efforts futile. At this point, Patel was more desperate than ever to stop the killings, especially in light of the upcoming election. The election prompted some people to rely solely on terrifying tactics, such as stealing the "Final Notice" data to murder high-ranking officials and get away with it. Patel chose to join forces with law enforcement to end the massacre.

First and foremost, reading another original piece of fiction by Van Fleisher has been an absolute pleasure. The author's previous book, The Final Notice, is brought to a close with The Final Act. These books are like action-packed film series, written from a distinct perspective focused on science fiction, gun violence, and politics. Honestly, I thought the spin-off would not be as interesting as the first. Still, Van Fleisher has consistently exceeded my expectations for this novel, and I had to admit that this novel is terrific in setting and plot twists and turns.

Secondly, this work was written to be self-contained in the absence of the preceding book. How? The author quickly introduced the characters and their relationship to new readers, which gives readers a taste of the last novel.

Thirdly, Van Fleisher is to be commended for this outstanding job. The book was utterly error-free, and the mechanical precision was remarkable. The novel is so fascinating that I had to finish it faster than anticipated. From my perspective, there are no unpleasant remarks regarding the book. There isn't anything I don't enjoy about it.

Fourthly, the inclusion of a small amount of technology in the novel will appeal to a large number of young readers. Nonetheless, science fiction and fantasy fans will enjoy this book the most.

Lastly, I must commend the relentless job done by the editing team for their tireless efforts and the writers' imaginative abilities to create and deliver a well-structured piece of work. Despite the extreme level of profanity, I give it a 4 out of 4 stars rating.

Final Act
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”