Review of Faults

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Star_gazing24
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-star-gazing24.html
Latest Review: Ophelia by Norman Bacal

Review of Faults

Post by Star_gazing24 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Faults" by Orion Gregory.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Faults by Orion Gregory is an experience that any book lover will love. Though a crime thriller, this book is a mix of romance, laughter, drama and spine chilling moments which I'm sure to keep us intrigued.

The story revolves around Sydney Livingstone, a young aspiring tennis player trying to make every second of her tennis career count as she is diagnosed with a degenerative hip disease with no cure. She has a beautiful friendship circle who always had her back who she can trust with her life. In an evil turn of events, somebody is out there to kill her and everyone around her is a suspect. Will she be able to find her enemy? Will it be too late by then? Why were they hunting her? Is it someone she trusted? Check this book out to find the answers.

The story has a great plot and does not disappoint our expectations of a thriller. The author has done a very good job at organizing the story in such a way that the reader would never get bored. The small synapses of the killer's thoughts just makes the story more interesting. From start to end , you keep on guessing who it might be and try to join two and two together. However close you come, you are in for a little surprise.

The point I see as the most positive about this book is the bravery of the central character Sydney. Even when her life was in danger, she decides not to give the killer the satisfaction and to keep on playing.

I couldn't find any errors and it shows that the story is very professionally edited. This book would a great addition to your library if you are a fan of thrillers. Personally, I think any reader who has not even the slightest interest to thrillers would find this book enticing as I myself is a lover of romance yet fell in love with this book.

I give this book a 4 out of 4 stars. And would recommend to audience over 13.

Faults
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”