Review of Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Halimat Thanni1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-halimat-thanni1.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Review of Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech

Post by Halimat Thanni1 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech" by Marcel Sahade.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

This book, entitled Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech, is about a pharmaceutical company. The story, written by Marcel V. Sahade, follows different characters. Readers will discover that each of these stories is very different from the others. Characters can be said to live in different times and cities and have never crossed paths. But the author made sure to connect all these stories in a way that readers began to see the whole book in a new light.

Some of the major themes that readers will discover are tragedy and greed. These themes manage to make themselves present in almost every chapter/story in this book. It can be safe to say that this interesting novel is not one that should be read by just any person, except those that can stomach the truth about how corrupt and morally bankrupt our world is.

What I like best about the book is how each chapter is completely different. Each story starts with a thrilling opening, and then towards the end of that chapter, I was left astonished and surprised by how each story ended. I greatly enjoyed reading the book for this singular fact.

I enjoyed reading this book so much that I couldn't find anything to dislike in it. I found the author's writing style to be very different and each story to be very unique. I also enjoyed the fact that the whole book was error-free. This makes me say that the book was excellently edited. Also, the fact that the author found a way to connect every single one of those stories at the end of the day only grew my respect for him a thousandfold. In summary, I disliked nothing in all 123 pages of this book, which the author titled Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech.

Considering the fact that I loved every single thing in this book and that I found no errors in it, I rate it 4 out of 4 stars. I would like to commend the author for the great work he did in this book, and I eagerly await the publication of the sequel, Deep State - The Workings of Drugtech.

This book is perfect for readers interested in the science fiction genre. I also recommend it to readers interested in books that show slices of how far people will go for money. If you fall into either of these categories, I promise that you will enjoy reading this book as much as you will hate some characters in it.

Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”