The most exciting action/spy novel ever read!!

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
kimoy13
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kimoy13.html
Latest Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

The most exciting action/spy novel ever read!!

Post by kimoy13 »

Hi everyone,

I just finished reading Shadow Game by A.M. Adair. This book is most likely the most exciting spy novel I have read to date and I have read many of them. The plot follows a female CIA spy agent, Elle, on a dangerous mission in Iraq. She is portrayed as a very strong and independent woman who demands respect from everyone around her.

This novel is action-packed from beginning to its very end. I found myself having to regulate my breathing while reading it. Each chapter presents a new challenge. I urge you to read it if you have not yet done so. Adair is able to take you virtually into Iraq. You will be exposed to the lifestyle there, its culture and its environment.

There is some profanity in the book but it is needed to make the book that more realistic. Anyone who loves action and terrorist themed books will be blown away by this novel.

Give it a shot:) I am also open to any other recommendations on books like these. :techie-studyingbrown:

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”