Review by Erica86osorio -- E-M-P Honeymoon

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Erica86osorio
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-erica86osorio.html
Latest Review: E-M-P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Review by Erica86osorio -- E-M-P Honeymoon

Post by Erica86osorio »

[Following is a volunteer review of "E-M-P Honeymoon" by Dorothy May Mercer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer it's a very action novel of a 220 page book with allot of interesting new thing in what is happening to Kelly and Tom Turbulo while in there Honeymoon in Honduras and still figure out in what to do with the evil people.

Found the plot fast-paced, and even add some humor to enjoy the story. There is nothing to graphic, but mostly the people who would enjoy this book is more for teens and adults.

How the author tells the story is like if another character is in the story that is a 3rd person's point of a view. In following different characters in there change of perspective, in how the reader would think what's gonna happen to this character they will be alerted for the next chapter as the reader continues reading, in wanting to know more about it.

And what I like about is like if the author was a baseball player throwing unexpected screw balls into the story to make more enjoying and interesting in the story. In how would Kelly and Tom would try to keep there honeymoon enjoyable and to let the bad guys ruin it for me them.

What I liked about is that the action starts right away as I started reading it pulled me in to read for more and not stop at all. And yes it was too fast pace in moving to different parts of the characters life. If only Ms. Mercer would add more interesting parts in more characters and details before the action part would come in and smack on the face of the reader and add more suspense parts that's what the reader enjoys and feels like being pulled in. I understand the author wanted to keep the story in more easy-going as well keeping the length of each chapter to a minimum. Since the epilogue, pulled me in to read the whole book in one sitting.

In summary, I really liked the book. Suitable to read in a when being alone in the house with a tea or any kind of drink of you're like. I Rate E M P Honeymoon 4 out of 4 stars. I really want others to enjoy it being a quick, lighthearted, action story. If any one is looking for something in what I just described this book is for you.

E-M-P Honeymoon
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”