Review by tadele82 -- Final Notice by Van Fleisher

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
tadele82
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tadele82.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Review by tadele82 -- Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by tadele82 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Final Notice" by Van Fleisher.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Final Notice by Van Fleisher offers the reader a cerebral experience as well as a degree of suspense. It really makes you think about our current situation in regards to gun control, immigration, and technology. These topics are the root of many debates globally and they were all addressed seamlessly and realistically in this book. The fact that all three topics were presented to show where they inherently intersect was also another really pivotal factor that gave the story a thought-provoking edge. This positions it as an excellent choice for book clubs and sociology/psychology courses.

The degree of bias towards seniors, immigrants, guns, and the NRA was balanced and acceptable. However, you did get a sense of distrust of the NRA. A lot of what was discussed mirrored issues that we face daily in our society, yet the book managed to entertain and draw the reader in while dealing with stressful topics.

I didn’t find anything that I disliked about Final Notice. If anything, it made me think about some serious topics from very different perspectives. Overall, I’m rating Final Notice a 4 out of 4. It’s easy to follow, entertaining, and an interesting read with a real purpose of spreading awareness from a new perspective.

Final Notice
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Like tadele82's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”