Official Review: 1% Hatred by Dan Rocheleau

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Honest-reviewer
Currently Reading: The Lost Symbol
Bookshelf Size: 119
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-honest-reviewer.html
Latest Review: Sip Lake by joseph basara

Re: Official Review: 1% Hatred by Dan Rocheleau

Post by Honest-reviewer »

This book seems pretty interesting. Even I don’t have much knowledge about the police force but I am sure that this book will help me know it. Thanks for your brilliant review.
Ellylion
Favorite Book: The Altitude Journals
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 136
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ellylion.html
Latest Review: The Islands Tell Of It by Patty Fischer

Post by Ellylion »

Sounds like a very engaging read about the life and work of a police officer :) I would give it a try. Thank you for a great review!
Dimi1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dimi1.html
Latest Review: One Woman's Long and Lonely Walk by Gail Hart

Post by Dimi1 »

El_limitless wrote: 22 May 2021, 12:39 I've always wanted to know what happens in the police force and finding a book that exposes that is an interesting discovery. Great review.
Thank you for putting in a good word!
Ellylion wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 07:59 Sounds like a very engaging read about the life and work of a police officer :) I would give it a try. Thank you for a great review!
Thank you indeed!
BIG_BLAST07 wrote: 27 May 2021, 03:06 Nice book. In fact, the story is based on the lives of police officers. It shows that the life of a police officer is not easy despite being honest. It seems an interesting book with a good and story. This will encourage younger ones.
It's quite an interesting reading. Thanks!
Josephe-Anne wrote: 27 May 2021, 02:18 This does not seem like the sort of book I would be interested in due to the topic of police work and the simplistic language used.

But thank you for sharing your honest opinion in this review.
:techie-reference:

Yes, this can be a drawback. Thank you!
Kavita Shah wrote: 26 May 2021, 22:50 An insight in the life of Police officers will make a good read. I would read it as it is simple and directl written. Also, the Sloppy quote makes me wonder that will the train really stop? 🚂🤔
He he, I had the same question. Thank you!
Sakura5 wrote: 26 May 2021, 04:14 A depiction of police daily life and work seems quite interesting to me. Nice review!
Thank you for stopping by!
NetMassimo wrote: 25 May 2021, 15:27 This seems like an interesting book that offers insights into a cop's life also giving us information about how certain criminals work. Thank you for your great review!
Thank you indeed. It's a great insight on how things work in the police.
RayRuff wrote: 25 May 2021, 13:57 Oh, this sounds pretty interesting. I don't know much about police work. I'm not sure if I would enjoy this book or not, but it does sound informative. Thank you for the review :)
It is informative and fun in some parts. Thank you!
Pallavi Lakra wrote: 25 May 2021, 07:58 Reading your review of the book made me feel like I was reading about a Netflix/Amazon prime series. Sounded very interesting. You've amazingly penned down this.

Thank you, I really appreciate such a good word!
Chizioboli wrote: 25 May 2021, 03:42 If you want to be a true and loved law enforcement officer, be ready to fight the top 1% member of the society. This book is just about a great encouragement for anyone interested in upholding the tenets of the society. Thank you for a well analyzed and excellently written review.I do hope the author does another editing work to perfect this amazing book.
Yep, I hope so too. Thank you indeed!
MarianaFigueira wrote: 24 May 2021, 19:55 I'd love to check it out once the editing has been improved, but I agree with you that its simplicity would appeal to a larger audience. Thanks for the insightful review!
Thank you for putting in a good word!
Mtibza eM wrote: 24 May 2021, 17:28 This is such a beautiful review. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you!
markodim721 wrote: 24 May 2021, 15:17 I think the book is great because it comes primarily from the author’s personal experience. There are few things that can be compared to that. Great review.
Thank you, it's always good when someone writes about his personal experiences.
Piece Nkem wrote: 23 May 2021, 07:01 A dedicated police officer's life sounded awkward. But the reviewer did well.

Well, he was dedicated to everything he did. Thank you for your comment!
Chigo Nwagboso wrote: 23 May 2021, 03:22 Thanks for an insightful review. This topic and sits message seems to be an interesting book with vital information about the police and how they work.

Thank you indeed!

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”