Rowans Name Reveal?

Discuss We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End.
_khush_p
Favorite Book: Strong Heart
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-khush-p.html
Latest Review: The King of May by Matthew Tysz

Re: Rowans Name Reveal?

Post by _khush_p »

I think that, just like other books of Matthew Tysz, this book too was just hinting towards what would happen in the next books.
There might be some uncovered mystery that would involve Rowan and his big family status.
I have noticed this pattern while reading the first 3 books of this series. There is always something that hints towards what is going to happen in the next book and I play this little game of guessing it. I feel really proud whenever I get it right 🤭
“See the good in everything, and the best of it will find you.”
- We Are Voulhire: A New Arrival Under Great Skies.
Vivian Jabeya
Favorite Book: Tales of the Seventies
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivian-jabeya.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Vivian Jabeya »

Rowan's name was not a surprise at all. He was not connected to a very influential family as I had expected.
iammiape
Favorite Author: Jacob Emrey
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iammiape.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler
fav_author_id: 10640

Post by iammiape »

MegFaithHan99 wrote: ↑03 Nov 2020, 06:00 How big of a surprise was it that Rowan gave his full name? What do we think of it? Does that change his character and how he holds his guard up?
I agree the many of us readers didn't realized the significance of Rowan's full name revelation. The importance of his revelation doesn't stop to his last name—Van Asher, but it goes deeper to his identity while he openly carried that name. We were able to have a glimpse on a relic of his past—that glamorous, magical, and illegal bow of his, and made made me very intrigued with his past; which was intensified by the conversations he had with Demetrius.

Return to “Discuss We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End (Book 3 of 6)”