Featured Official Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin [April 2020 Book of the Month]

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nikita_88
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nikita-88.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Re: Featured Official Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin [April 2020 Book of the Month]

Post by Nikita_88 »

The book sounds alarming, but it does also sound intriguing. The author gives the future light. As much as this book is fiction, it gives one desire to read. Thank you for the review.
Paige Ziegler
Favorite Book: The Switch
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Paige Ziegler »

This book is amazing. It has me thinking about the government and has me asking questions like “Are we really clones?” “Are we made just to be slaves?” “Is this real?” This book has a whole different meaning when you sit there and think about it for a little bit. Good suspense, good wording, good book title, just good everything. Thank you so much for giving me the chance to read the book Project Tau.
Kola+wole
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kola-wole.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Kola+wole »

I have always been a fan of sci-fi and this review got me hooked. This book will surely be a great read. Thanks for a superb review.
Sou Hi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 154
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sou-hi.html
Latest Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin

Post by Sou Hi »

Thanks for your review. I have read this book and its sequel about Project Kata and his friend Project Tau. However, since I already have this book (months ago), Amazon doesn't let me add it again. I wonder if this time's version is different from the one I have.
Ferdinand_Otieno
Favorite Author: Victor Rose
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1749
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ferdinand-otieno.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker
fav_author_id: 78026

Post by Ferdinand_Otieno »

This is a fast-paced, gripping science fiction thriller highlighting clones, science fiction, and mature content. The book has a free sample on Amazon Kindle and has a unique OnlineBookClub review. I rated the book 3 out of 4 stars. Congrats @JudeAustin18 on the BOTD selection.
Juliet Johnson
Currently Reading: Functional Dysfunction
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliet-johnson.html
Latest Review: Idiom Attack Vol. 1 Everyday Living (German Edition) by Peter Liptak

Post by Juliet Johnson »

Oh my God. I always love to read books about cloning. I can't wait to start reading Project Tau. The book review looks interesting enough. Congrats on BOTD.
Chris Martin 1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Chris Martin 1 »

This book I'd say is for those with an open mind. Definitely not for younger audience. The style and layout makes it an easy to read book. The suspense will have you sitting at the edge of your chair. I'd give it 4 stars. Good job Jude
Mzwakhe Nhlapo
Currently Reading: The Cartel Crusher
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mzwakhe-nhlapo.html
Latest Review: Rescuing General Patton by Curtis Stephen Burdick

Post by Mzwakhe Nhlapo »

I like thought provoking, world life issues. These, combined with a futuristic setting, may just entice me to read the book. Thanks for wonderful review.
Novela book
Favorite Book: Chameleons
Currently Reading: The Midnight Library
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-novela-book.html
Latest Review: Hattie Vavaseur by M. Rebecca Wildsmith

Post by Novela book »

This book is a science fiction story on science gone out of control. All sci-fi is based on such experiments but this one makes it worth reading due to the questions raised. Great review.
starinasky
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by starinasky »

As someone whose first choice isn't Sci-Fi but still appreciates it, I think this is one of the few books in the genre that I am actually more intrigued to read. The combination of a normal college kid trying to fit in and the wild suspense involving the clones sounds like a fun one and the fact that still covers so many difficult and complex issues makes it so much better. This is definitely one of those things that I might even like to see as a movie. This review was very thorough and really opened my eyes up to just how good this book is. I've definitely got to check it out!
Astral Magi
Favorite Book: Name of the Wind
Currently Reading: Crossroads
Bookshelf Size: 523
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-astral-magi.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Astral Magi »

Science can get out of control quite easily. Does Kalin get out unscathed? Can't wait to see what happens when project Tau goes awry. Thank you for a great review.
🕉Be Here Now⌛
Pandora10
Favorite Book: Remembering Christmas
Currently Reading: The Road to Management
Bookshelf Size: 116

Post by Pandora10 »

I need more than both eyes shut to read this book in its entirety, turn off my imagination as well. Some may find it interesting, but if such a travesty should become a reality, I doubt that it will end well. Thanks for the insightful review.
Deval Sodha
Currently Reading: Surviving the Business of Healthcare
Bookshelf Size: 372
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-deval-sodha.html
Latest Review: Speaks for Itself by Jeffrey Paul Bailey.

Post by Deval Sodha »

Project Tau is a gripping, fast-paced science fiction thriller. Despite the futuristic nature, the strength of the story lies in its thought provoking quality. The book is based on the themes of human rights, slavery, and abuse.
The review is superb.
Congratulations on Botd 🎉
Sanju Lali
Currently Reading: Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanju-lali.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Sanju Lali »

A good fast-moving science fiction thriller book "Project Tau" by Jude Austin, which follows Kalin Taylor, a college student, who is caught up in a human cloning project. Cloning becomes an everyday occurrence in order to make the clones almost slave labor with no fundamental rights. The story appears quite interesting to read.
life is only knowing the unknown, we can do this by reading books easily- Online book club is a great place for this. This is what I believe.
Wayne Njoroge
Favorite Book: The Dark Web Murders
Currently Reading: Bloody Redemption
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wayne-njoroge.html
Latest Review: Because He Loved Us by Sharon Williams

Post by Wayne Njoroge »

Project Tau is an intriguing science fiction novel that portrays the accomplishments of unethical science experiments that result in unexpected consequences. Thank you for the free copy. Congrats on being BOTD.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”