My First Look of Shifted by Tricia Barr

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Shas F
Currently Reading: Monsters in the Hallway
Bookshelf Size: 255
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shas-f.html
Latest Review: The Engine Woman's Light by Laurel Anne Hill

My First Look of Shifted by Tricia Barr

Post by Shas F »

Shifted: Siren Prophecy, by Tricia Barr, is a teen fantasy novel about a mermaid shifter named Myreen who loses her mother in a murder. As she comes to grip with her nature and powers as a shifter, she goes on a mission to identify her mother's killer. In everything else, it's business as usual for a girl like Myreen: she's torn between two gorgeous guys and she has to deal with mean girls. This is every girl's fantasy and will surely get a lot of readers. Hope it's fast-paced and the characters and situations are interesting. Who does the girl on the book cover remind you of?
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

Shas F wrote: 11 Jan 2019, 12:38 Shifted: Siren Prophecy, by Tricia Barr, is a teen fantasy novel about a mermaid shifter named Myreen who loses her mother in a murder. As she comes to grip with her nature and powers as a shifter, she goes on a mission to identify her mother's killer. In everything else, it's business as usual for a girl like Myreen: she's torn between two gorgeous guys and she has to deal with mean girls. This is every girl's fantasy and will surely get a lot of readers. Hope it's fast-paced and the characters and situations are interesting. Who does the girl on the book cover remind you of?
You should add your post to the review, not open a new thread for it, especially as you didn't read the entire book.
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”