Official Review: A Thread in Time by Jess Thomas

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hiruni Bhagya 81
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 128
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hiruni-bhagya-81.html
Latest Review: Randy Love...at your service by Shay Carter

Re: Official Review: A Thread in Time by Jess Thomas

Post by Hiruni Bhagya 81 »

I've been searching for a series like this. So I'm really glad to find this. Even if this is the 14th book of the series being able to read it as a stand alone novel makes it more special. When you read few books in a series with a dozen of books, you get bored or otherwise if you find a good trilogy, you feel as if it would have been better to have a few more books to it. So I'm really excited to read this series.
Sweetp120
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sweetp120.html
Latest Review: Purgatory's Angel by B Hughes-Millman

Post by Sweetp120 »

I will definitely be adding this to my read list! seems very very interesting just by the review you gave. It speaks a lot about the enjoyment you got from the details of the story. This is a huge statement, usually setting a tone for prospective readers.
JHuschle519
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jhuschle519.html
Latest Review: End of the Last Great Kingdom by Victor Rose

Post by JHuschle519 »

Wow ... book 14 of a series! It's been a while since I tackled a series of that length. It sounds interesting based on your review, however. I think I will try and track down the first book and see if it is my cup of tea. Thanks for the great review.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”