Will you read Super Highway 2?

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
anwidmer
Favorite Book: The knowing
Currently Reading: The Awakening
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anwidmer.html
Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin

Will you read Super Highway 2?

Post by anwidmer »

After reading and reviewing Super Highway I'm actually on the fence about reading Super Highway 2. I gave the first one a rating of 2 out of 4 stars. While I enjoyed the concept and idea of the book I thought it was poorly executed. For some reason though I'm intrigued to read superhighway 2 even though the first one fell short. I don't know maybe I'm hoping it will be better. What are your thoughts?
Jennifer Fernandez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-fernandez.html
Latest Review: The Enemy In Me by Jacob Newell Campbell

Post by Jennifer Fernandez »

I haven't finished the first one but so far I'm liking it. I don't know if I'll change opinions but as of right now, I would read the second one and third one if there is a third.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. - H.P. Lovecraft :techie-studyinggray:
Vscholz
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Bookshelf Size: 816
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vscholz.html
Latest Review: Primrose’s Curse by Kiara Shankar, Vinay Shankar
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Vscholz »

I really enjoyed the first one. I found the prose well-written and I'm about to start the second one.

The Amazon page says it is "Book 2 of 2 (Superhighway Trilogy)," which is odd. The author has stated that the third book would be released Spring 2018. We are past that date (almost into Fall), and there are no listings for it (at least not on Amazon), but maybe he is still working on it.
As for you & your heart & the things you said & didn't say, she will remember them all when men are fairy tales in books written by rabbits. (Schmendrick the Magician)
caryjr73
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 333
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-caryjr73.html
Latest Review: The Ultimate Island by Amit Offir

Post by caryjr73 »

Any word on if/when the third book of this trilogy is coming out? I just finished book two, and there is no word on the third book on the author's Twitter feed or Amazon store.
Juliana_Isabella
Currently Reading: Modern Death
Bookshelf Size: 176
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliana-isabella.html
Latest Review: Love, Grandma by Ann Morris

Post by Juliana_Isabella »

I don't think I'll read the sequel. I really didn't enjoy the first one, but I am curious if the author has improved on the elements readers are criticizing from the first book like the awkward dialogue.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”