Dark Matter by Blake Crouch

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
LarissaRunamuck
Favorite Book: A Wizard of Earthsea
Currently Reading: Kicking & Dreaming
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-larissarunamuck.html
Latest Review: Darkness in Malaga by Paul S Bradley

Dark Matter by Blake Crouch

Post by LarissaRunamuck »

Dark Matter by Blake Crouch is a very intense science fiction thriller. A major part of the story is too big of a spoiler to mention but there are plenty of reasons to pick up this book. I personally have recommended it to a bunch of different people of varying personalities and every single one of them were amazed. This is one of those books you can't stop reading until it's over and then you just collapse wherever you are and accept that the book just dominated you. It is very emotional and honestly a roller coaster of events. This story has a man versus self theme that really hits anyone on an individual level. I highly recommend it, even if science fiction is not normally your thing due to it's many subgenres and shocking turns of events.
Monet_va
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-monet-va.html
Latest Review: Cowboys Don't Fly by John Steed

Post by Monet_va »

I think this is a book that anyone would love! I keep recommending it to my friends and family, and I love the whole concept of the story! It's one of my favourite sci-fi books!

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”