Review by pinklover -- Superhighway by Alex Fayman

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
pinklover
Currently Reading: The Everett Exorcism
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pinklover.html
Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin

Review by pinklover -- Superhighway by Alex Fayman

Post by pinklover »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Superhighway" by Alex Fayman.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Alex Fine possesses the ability of electroportation that enables him to travel through the web tunnels. How does he cheat death by this kind of transportation? He has a freedom of doing what he wanted by simply surfing the internet. He will just type in his desired place in the Google Web page. A moment later, He is gone. How?

One of Alex's activity is using the internet to transfer money from the criminal's bank account into his account. How could he do this without being caught by the owner? One day, Alex was awakened by a cold water poured out on his head. Is Alex was being punished by the bank account's holder? How does electroportation will help him? His hands are being bound in front of his date named Anna. Will Alex's life ended in this way? He dreams of a luxurious life with an intact family, but he was inside a dreadful cell. Later, why he found himself arriving in Hotel De Lutermullen?

Superhighway written by Alex Fayman presents a relaxing idea of mending an annoyance traffic. The story is a science-fiction genre that gives a happy mood while reading in tragic traffic. I enjoyed reading Fayman's concept of electroportation that travels through the web tunnels. I typically stated, "if only this kind of transportation might happen, how cool it must be?" The places mentioned are pretty exciting for a visit.

This book is suited to a person who likes traveling because he or she can appreciate the cultures in every place mentioned in Superhighway. Fayman's idea of electroportation is just like a tour guide going to Amsterdam, New York and the Caribbean Islands. Furthermore, I love the menu in the above-mentioned place, they seem so delicious.

Superhighway contains 46 chapters with a different sequence of scenes that connects each chapter from different places. This book is the first sequel, very easy to decipher and is written carefully. I did not discover any mistaken words or typos. Superhighway is deserving of 4 out of 4 stars rating because it is very entertaining. Fayman's inclusion of some remarkable country in the world draws my excitement to read this book. I appreciate the author's description of the place tackles in this book.

An avid user of the internet will also enjoy reading this book. The computer plays an essential rule in our life because it makes our day easier and multiplies our works. However, prolonged use of computers may damage our body. The most destructive thing is a computer can be the source of tremendous damage to a person's morale, dignity and reputation. Cyber crimes, anomaly and hacking are rampant in the world today. Some of that was written in this book which makes me a bit disappointed.

Superhighway
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on Smashwords

Like pinklover's review? Post a comment saying so!
When everything seems too late, but it's not. God is there! Just keep on believing Jesus.
prinjeh18
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prinjeh18.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by prinjeh18 »

Wow, I like this kind of travel... Nice review. I am excited to read this book. I agree if only this kind of transportation might happened, how cool!
Laura Ungureanu
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading: The Guardians of Erum and the Calamitous Child of Socotra
Bookshelf Size: 1392
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laura-ungureanu.html
Latest Review: Love and Marriage by Arthur Hartz

Post by Laura Ungureanu »

I like how simple you explained the plot. Very easy to imagine. Check out my review if you want. Thank you for the review!
pinklover
Currently Reading: The Everett Exorcism
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pinklover.html
Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin

Post by pinklover »

Laura Bach wrote: 25 Jun 2018, 01:18 I like how simple you explained the plot. Very easy to imagine. Check out my review if you want. Thank you for the review!
Thanks for what you have noticed and for visiting my page. Yeah, I well visit your review.
When everything seems too late, but it's not. God is there! Just keep on believing Jesus.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”