Featured Official Review: Domani by Carolyn Gross

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
eu19ge19ne
Currently Reading: The Message?
Bookshelf Size: 10

Re: Featured Official Review: Domani by Carolyn Gross

Post by eu19ge19ne »

Honestly, Domani book I have loved it. For the fact it is a story talking about the galaxy and the way I love galaxy stories according to the topic review I would give it a credit. Am in love with this book and how can a planet be without sunlight and no stars? That's the cool sign it is great.
[Valerie Allen]
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 776
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valerie-allen.html
Latest Review: Utopia Project by Billy Dering

Post by [Valerie Allen] »

Overall good review on what sounds like a very interesting sci-fi thriller with limited spoiler alerts within this review.
And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. (Revelation 20:12 (NKJV) :reading-7:
NadineTimes10
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 3844">John Nielson Had a Daughter</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nadinetimes10.html
Latest Review: Joletta’s Dreams by Karen Craker Forester

Post by NadineTimes10 »

ValBookReviews wrote: 31 May 2018, 21:16 Overall good review on what sounds like a very interesting sci-fi thriller with limited spoiler alerts within this review.
Thanks! And kind of off subject, but I love the little fascinated reader in your signature. I'm pretty sure that's what I look like sometimes when a story gets real to me. :D
[Valerie Allen]
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 776
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valerie-allen.html
Latest Review: Utopia Project by Billy Dering

Post by [Valerie Allen] »

NadineTimes10 wrote: 31 May 2018, 22:03
ValBookReviews wrote: 31 May 2018, 21:16 Overall good review on what sounds like a very interesting sci-fi thriller with limited spoiler alerts within this review.
Thanks! And kind of off subject, but I love the little fascinated reader in your signature. I'm pretty sure that's what I look like sometimes when a story gets real to me. :D
Awesome! Thank you very much. Keep up the great work. :tiphat:
And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. (Revelation 20:12 (NKJV) :reading-7:
rakesh-85
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by rakesh-85 »

Author uses a word that does not quite fit. For instance, the word “imperceptibly” appears to describe characters’ actions that are indeed noticeable. (There is a difference between something that is imperceptible and something that is barely perceptible.) Nevertheless, the book’s minor flaws do not detract from the work in a significant way.
Overall, this is a multilayered novel with characters, action, and ideas that come alive through the author's polished style. Therefore, I give Domani a rating of 3 out of 4 stars . I’d recommend it to fans of science fiction and also fantasy readers who enjoy high-stakes stories set.
ShailaSheshadri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shailasheshadri.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Post by ShailaSheshadri »

This looks like a carefully written review. It touches all areas of the novel. However, I wanted to know how the title is connected with the story. This, I believe, is a well-written science fiction and a fantasy novel.

Though I am not much interested with fantasy novels or imaginary stories, this might attract many readers who enjoy science fictions. The reviewer has made it clear that this book has an intriguing plot that holds the reader for the book.
chubi_b
Currently Reading: McDowell
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chubi-b.html
Latest Review: Randy Love...at your service by Shay Carter

Post by chubi_b »

This review just game me goosebumps. Can’t wait to read the book!
Sakilunamermaid
Currently Reading: Ready Player One
Bookshelf Size: 481
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Sakilunamermaid »

I'm glad I decided to start looking through reviews. This book sounds really good, I for one don't know if I could live with out the moon and stars. I am definitely going to look into this book!
Rated_derake
Favorite Book: Charles' Story
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by Rated_derake »

Good review... love the plot
zoeanne

Post by zoeanne »

This is a tottaly different kind of book.. if you want something new to challenge your imagination I difinetly recommend this book
zoeanne

Post by zoeanne »

:D This is a tottaly different kind of book.. if you want something new to challenge your imagination I difinetly recommend this book. :techie-reference:

#domanibycarolyngross
prakash Bhattarai
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by prakash Bhattarai »

I think author has endulged massive imagination. Can't wait to read it. Its compelling me
satyendra321

Post by satyendra321 »

I have read this novel & I must say that you have written a perfect review.
Sandyshine91

Post by Sandyshine91 »

First of all I won't read science fiction but this book grab me to my interest. Good job.
Morgan Jones
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 138
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-morgan-jones.html
Latest Review: Fate Won't Compromise by Catherine Blakely

Post by Morgan Jones »

I love when an author finds a question that not many ask about, and then create a whole different world from it. Just a few days ago, I read that if the Sun doesn't rise for 24 hours straight, we would all go blind and the assumption really got me thinking: what else would transform in our bodies just so we could adapt to such a major change? Since humans are known to always adapt to their enviroment and such.

This book seems like it has a unique answer and perspective to my previous question. I'll definitely give it a shot!

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”