The Library of Light and Shadow by M.J. Rose

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Insightsintobooks729
Currently Reading: Meet your soul
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-insightsintobooks729.html
Latest Review: "Discovering My Life's Purpose: From Tragedy to Triumph" by Bridgid Ruden
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

The Library of Light and Shadow by M.J. Rose

Post by Insightsintobooks729 »

I absolutely loved this book. I'm wondering if anyone else has read it and what did you think?

Here's my short review of it:

The Library of Light and Shadow by M. J. Rose draws you in from the first page with it’s beautifully enchanting writing. We are drawn into the mid 1920’s Manhattan and later Paris. Delphine Duplessi, a descendent of a powerful witch named La Lune, must decide if her own powers are for good or evil. Delphine has the ability to paint people’s innermost secrets from adultery to murder.

This book is a wonderful tale filled with art, mysticism, and a tragic love. Along with Delphine we are introduced to some well know characters such as Picasso and Fitzgerald. It also has a very good message at the end.

I loved this book. M. J. Rose is one of my new favorite authors and I can’t wait to read more by this wonderful author. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants a little magic in their life.
"I cannot live without Books" - Thomas Jefferson
Latest Review: "Discovering My Life's Purpose: From Tragedy to Triumph" by Bridgid Ruden

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”