Official Review: The Quantum Cartographer

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Emmanuel Michael
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-michael.html
Latest Review: Heaven and Earth by Arturo Riojas

Re: Official Review: The Quantum Cartographer

Post by Emmanuel Michael »

I would say this is a nice book from your review. Reincarnation is a concept I see that is virtual, and the facts of traveling back in time from this book makes it some how real. Thanks for the honest review.
DKamau
Currently Reading: When No One Else Believed
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by DKamau »

I usually don't like reading but it sounds good. I won't like to see the story in a movie.
Safiya911
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Safiya911 »

The book is amazing and interesting but it is close to being perfect if not for the extraordinary language used which is very confusing but apart from that the book is intriguing and the sci-fi is amazing
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

It seems to be an interesting, time travel story. Set in 2033 when time travel is possible. Thanks for your review.
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“ฐ๐Ÿ““๐Ÿ“•
Quithilion
Currently Reading: It's Time to Align
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-quithilion.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by Quithilion »

A sci-fi extravaganzas about time travel. Sounds brilliant, I can't wait to read it. I do have a question though. You said the city was in the 20th century b.c. Did you mean a.d.? As that would make much more sense.
Joy2thenations
Currently Reading: A Ton of Gold
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joy2thenations.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Joy2thenations »

Sounds like a book I would enjoy. Sci-Fi, time travel, political opposition all sound great especially in a well paced, well written book. I may have to get this book!
Rachelle Bisa
Favorite Book: Herculubus or Red Planet
Currently Reading: Opaque
Bookshelf Size: 48

Post by Rachelle Bisa »

Athena Moon wrote: โ†‘12 Oct 2017, 05:06 I got truly hooked on the title and the cover of the book, and I made no mistake by simply reading your review! Time travel is a real classic and the book proves no wrong. The review you gave makes it sound like a juicy read expected to engage all the senses and enjoy it thoroughly. You really make it sound like perfect! Thanks, I shall include it on my list!
I strongly agree. Kislany's review is perfectly made by a critique mind. Honestly, I don't understand the how the story goes but your review made the difference when I realized what it was. Thanks for that. The Quantum Cartographer is a thrilling of story. I like all the ideas inserted but I prefer to watch it rather than reading it.
Libs_Books
Favorite Book: The year of the flood
Currently Reading: Mason Dixon
Bookshelf Size: 273
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-libs-books.html
Latest Review: Dont Panic Its Organic by Dr. Andy Lopez

Post by Libs_Books »

I enjoyed your review, which makes the book sound really exciting, but I found today's extract disappointing. I found the account of Elizabeth's escape fundamentally implausible and overall the quality of the writing was patchy, though I liked: "He waited it out like inclement weather."
princessERI
Favorite Author: Rick Riordan
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 599">Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-princesseri.html
Latest Review: "The Elf Brief" by Jordan David
fav_author_id: 2909

Post by princessERI »

Stories of Future and Time Travel pretty much my preference. The title very well suit the theme of the story. I love that the first part narrates from the perspective of the mother. It was a new experience and I definitely like how she is define as strong woman who do everything to save her son. It also depicts human struggles on power and freedom from its oppressors.
Judging from the scenes that someone wants the kid Nija to die, I wonder what makes him special and if he is related to the quantum cartographer.
With different themes converge to one story made me hype. The review highly recommends it which is I hope to read the full.
Latest Review: "The Elf Brief" by Jordan David
KellyGee
Currently Reading: Think and Grow Rich

Post by KellyGee »

Your review is great. Makes me want to read the book even though I'm not such a fan of sci-fi. I love time travel books though, and I'm sure I'd enjoy reading page to page of this one.
Prof+2020
Currently Reading:

Post by Prof+2020 »

...not long though. I've been a lover of Sci-fi Novels. The review has helped catch an imaginary glimpse of what The Quantum Cartographer is about. Time Travel - Can't help but feel I'm about to have another 'Heroes movie' kind of experience, reading this Novel. Not only do I feel Actions and Suspense, but zests spiced with laughter.
Wesono
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 407
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wesono.html
Latest Review: Randy Love...at your service by Shay Carter

Post by Wesono »

Your mention of Terminator makes me want to read this book
Menace Crypto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nonny2208.html
Latest Review: Pandemic (The U.S. Pandemic in India) by Dieter Gartelmann

Post by Menace Crypto »

Nicely done review. I love time travel stories especially when they are not too complex.
Aisha Yakub
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aisha-yakub.html
Latest Review: A New War by Alexander Farah

Post by Aisha Yakub »

I like to see time travels in movie. Your review makes me interested in this book, thank you
Ay Obaj
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ay-obaj.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Ay Obaj »

I love it when books storyline are constructed perfectly, and contains every single element of thrill. A book like this will surely wow any reader. Thanks for a honest review.

Return to โ€œSci-Fi and Fantasy Booksโ€