Official Review: 30th Century: Escape

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sahani Nimandra
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and The Sorceress Stone
Currently Reading: Man of the World
Bookshelf Size: 698
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sahani-nimandra.html
Latest Review: I once had a Farm in Ireland by Siggy Buckley
Reading Device: Huawei

Re: Official Review: 30th Century: Escape

Post by Sahani Nimandra »

According to the above review, I found this book a "bag of goodies" a mixture of every bit of interest ingredients that would result in something grate. What caught my interest the most was the presence of "Time", which is a very intriguing subject.
Simon Evans
Currently Reading: OUCH! The Pain of Modern Civilization
Bookshelf Size: 97
Reading Device: B00L89V1AA

Post by Simon Evans »

30th Century: Escape by Mark Kingston Levin PhD
I really enjoyed this review, and its making me to want to read this science fiction and erotic fiction novel, where human are called naturals, I'm more like in a different planet,
:?: :!: :drool: :techie-studyingbrown: :) :D :shhh:
Babulal oraon
Currently Reading: Forever Twelve
Bookshelf Size: 39

Post by Babulal oraon »

The book is science fiction and explicit sex and for mature readers. It tells the story of Jennifer Hero that lives in the 30th century and are send with trans - time teams to the 27th century. The book is science fiction and explicit sex and for mature readers. It tells the story of Jennifer Hero that lives in the 30th century and are send with trans - time teams to the 27th century. The book is science fiction and explicit sex and for mature readers. It tells the story of Jennifer Hero that lives in the 30th century and are send with trans - time teams to the 27th century.
violet-trey19
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37

Post by violet-trey19 »

Good review.Authors great work on this mystery.Scientific situations and emotional responses are excellent.Novel is good for reading.
jaliper
Currently Reading: The Healer
Bookshelf Size: 598

Post by jaliper »

Well, Im not really into this kind of genre but I might give it a try. Thanks for the recommendation. I like your review btw.
Tsadm
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Tsadm »

The book really sounds amazing... A superhero kind with a little twist... The part that makes it amazing is that the setting is 30th century and they have to get back in the 27th century... Would definitely love to read this book...
Lochinver Gittom
Currently Reading: The Expansion
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Lochinver Gittom »

I love this book so much. This book attracts my interest to reads and improve my vocabulary.
Victor musau
Currently Reading: Behind The Door
Bookshelf Size: 66

Post by Victor musau »

Time travel the Cosmo and history of Polynesia in one exciting adventure, definitely worth reading. Thanks botd.
Raakesh
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Raakesh »

Of course it would be as, There's so much to information in this book, which is really great. It makes me read more and more eaxh day. Time travel and adventure takes place everytime i sat down to my favorite couch beautiful
inaramid
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Siege and Storm
Bookshelf Size: 144
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-inaramid.html
Latest Review: The Fourth Kinetic by Brady Moore

Post by inaramid »

It seemed like the book struggled to understand its own identity at times.
Yes! This is exactly how I feel about this book! I went into it knowing that it contained explicit sex scenes but I was still surprised at how gratuitously graphic it turned out to be. I raised a question in one of the forums whether this was 50 Shades of Grey in a different skin, but I was told that it was not. I don't see much difference at the moment because although there appears to be more substance in 30th Century, the sexual material took over and just drove the plot.

I think you gave this book a fair review, and I think you're right in saying that this is going to be incredibly polarizing. For me though, I'm just really glad that I didn't pay any money for the book.
Mercelle
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 10262">The Wisdom and Peace of the Teachings of the Tao Te Ching</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercelle.html
Latest Review: The Future of Finance and Money by K. Braeden Anderson

Post by Mercelle »

I'm glad Jennifer is fighting for a noble cause. Otherwise, I feel your frustrations when you said that the book needed to be longer.
"The minimum requirement for a dream is a safe place to lay your head."
~OluTimehin Adegbeye
akeseh
Currently Reading: Heads Will Roll
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-akeseh.html
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty

Post by akeseh »

Combination of Science and erotic fiction is great . I will read this book at all cost.
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty
Quinto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 704
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-quinto.html
Latest Review: The Longfellah's Son: An Almost True Irish Story by Michael Cassidy

Post by Quinto »

It feels like an intense novel with the sci fi, cosmology and erotica. I think I will enjoy it.
tarafarah7
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Mitch Albom
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... ">tuesdays with Morrie</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1437
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tarafarah7.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 2544

Post by tarafarah7 »

Your review was so well-explained and to the point...defintiely one of the best I've read. Great job! I also rated this book a 3/4 stars. There is really so much that goes on; I have read it twice now (Kindle and paperback copies), and I'm glad I did because I clearly missed some things the 1st time through that made more sense to me after the 2nd read. For those of you who haven't read it yet, give it a try. Thank you for making today's #BOTD #free to readers and congrats!
Dorine Obado
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by Dorine Obado »

I want to thank the publisher for granting me a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
The premise of this book is very interesting. The main character, Jennifer, lives in the future where the fate of humanity is at stake because of conflict with beings called "syndos". Therefore, she must send a team of people 300 years back to the past to a period in time where they can correct the "syndos" main's design fault. At the same time, Jennifer travels back to 2015 and that is where most of the plot unfolds. She initially arrives at an island and then soon meets people from the 21st century and develops relationships. A lot of these relationships become sexual in nature and we see the main character face challenges related to people's believes in this century.
Overall the book was ok, although I love reading about time-travel and sci-fi this book did not held my interest as much as other books in the same genre. There were pictures inserted throughout the book, these pictures depicted maps, the main character, and other related information. I think the book could have been better without these pictures as they did not added to my reading experience but in fact distracted me from it.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”