Official Review: Digital Secrets by James Lee

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
TIGER999
Currently Reading: The Haunting of Winchester Mansion Omnibus
Bookshelf Size: 146

Re: Official Review: Digital Secrets by James Lee

Post by TIGER999 »

This book kind of scared me about the possibility of AI taking over the future world! Not much into technology in books, or especially confrontation & violence...But it sounds like a real winner for those who are! Good review...thanks!
Henry Njoku
Currently Reading: The Zodiac Killer
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Henry Njoku »

Hmm! A :thrilling, intriguing, suspense-filled, crime, novel?. It works for me. I would love to read it through already. Good one from Mr. Lee.
Rajanis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 231

Post by Rajanis »

A need for assistant to overcome his busy job of developing a new code or a new program as a computer programmer made Michael to develop Diana, a personal assistant program. What follows is murder and Michael running from the government and a corrupt energy company. A fast paced story full of suspense.
Thanks for the review.
Ekuma Stanley
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by Ekuma Stanley »

Hmm this book digital secret it's just as the name implies. It's combining the cost of energy and fiction. And at same time very confusing as the last paragraph " said, if your hate death u need to stay away from the book. That's where I think a figure of speech and oxymoron is applied hence making the readers live in suspense. Also the fact that federick has done so much for Diana just to keep her close is what am yet to catch up with
Ganiyat Bello
Currently Reading: The Vampire Gaytooth
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ganiyat-bello.html
Latest Review: "Apollo's Raven" by Linnea Tanner

Post by Ganiyat Bello »

Hmmmmmm Technology thriller. It's amazing.

-- 05 Aug 2017, 05:43 --
TIGER999 wrote:This book kind of scared me about the possibility of AI taking over the future world! Not much into technology in books, or especially confrontation & violence...But it sounds like a real winner for those who are! Good review...thanks!
Latest Review: "Apollo's Raven" by Linnea Tanner
nahashon njoki
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by nahashon njoki »

thanks scerakor for the review.I really like books that are based on technology like this one. I'll read it.
Juliet Esther
Currently Reading: That place of knowledge
Bookshelf Size: 231
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliet-esther.html
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole

Post by Juliet Esther »

All about technology,fast paced action and really interesting characters, all the combinations of an intriguing book. When I saw the cover I wasn't so much interested in checking it out however my instincts led me to it and I'm not disappointed after reading the review. Nice review
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole
Nboyer
Currently Reading: The 11.05 Murders
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by Nboyer »

I tend to run from the new technologies utilizing A.I, such as Siri, Alexa, and who and whatever else may be out there. Thus, the official review of Digital Secrets by James Lee was nothing short of brilliant not just because I actually read the entire review, I am now actually excited about reading it. Great job!
Petrah
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-petrah.html
Latest Review: "Yesterday" by Samyann

Post by Petrah »

That's a wonderful review. I initially wanted to read the book based on the title, but after reading this review, I'm sure it's not one for me. I love action but when you combine it with A.I, you lose me completely.

-- 05 Aug 2017, 10:32 --

That's a wonderful review. I initially wanted to read the book based on the title, but after reading this review, I'm sure it's not one for me. I love action but when you combine it with A.I, you lose me completely.
Latest Review: "Yesterday" by Samyann
Gratey12
Currently Reading: Marvel Science Stories Nov 1950
Bookshelf Size: 588
Reading Device: B00P93430Q

Post by Gratey12 »

Your review is grand and satisfying that it takes out my fear of not being able to hack the story amid the A.I. jargon as well as the technological hustle and bustle. Most of all, I get the sneaking suspicion that the time and place of the story is now, not in the "not so distant" future but in the freaking, now.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”