Official Review: Dragonhunters by Garon Whited

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
MNCEDISI
Currently Reading: My Trip to Adele
Bookshelf Size: 10

Re: Official Review: Dragonhunters by Garon Whited

Post by MNCEDISI »

What a nice and intriguing review. I love the genre and with this review I had enough to leave me in suspense. I want to know how the dead brothers were revived and especially how the dragon was killed at the end. I will definitely add this to my shelves
kibet philip
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by kibet philip »

It's one of the most fantastic novel that I have ever read more easy and fun more so understandable one thank for review

-- 04 Jul 2017, 03:55 --

It's one of the most fantastic novel that I have ever read more easy and fun more so understandable one thank for review
David Banda

Post by David Banda »

The story seems to be so interesting!! can't wait to have a glimpse on this book.The dragonhunter the fiction story seems to be a book for most of us who loves fiction!! thanks for the review!!
versatileer
Favorite Book: Serial K Returns
Currently Reading: Blood and Roses
Bookshelf Size: 338

Post by versatileer »

Dragonhunters by Garon Whited is an epic Sci-Fi fantasy story that has a dragon theme. A good Samaritan in a semi-religious, fantasy world.
Jeconiaomolo
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 65">Heaven and Earth</a>
Currently Reading: Heads Will Roll
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeconiaomolo.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by Jeconiaomolo »

This is a great review. I must confess that I enjoyed it. Actually I always don't love dragon stories but I think I can give one a try. Kudos!
Zero
Currently Reading: Wings of Fire
Bookshelf Size: 24

Post by Zero »

The book sounds kind of interesting. Five people from different backgrounds​ come together to slay a dragon!
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. -Albert Einstein
Ssinghal
Bookshelf Size: 1113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ssinghal.html
Latest Review: "Call Me Pomeroy" by James Hanna

Post by Ssinghal »

I am not a very big fan of the supernatural, but the way you described the book in your review has made me curious. I will surely read the book once I get the chance
Latest Review: "Call Me Pomeroy" by James Hanna
Shreyoshi Sen
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shreyoshi-sen.html
Latest Review: "Lived One Life To Save One Life" by Yong Ho Nam

Post by Shreyoshi Sen »

Awesome review. Makes me to read the book definitely. A science fiction with dragons, what an amazing combination.
Latest Review: "Lived One Life To Save One Life" by Yong Ho Nam
IannaMarie
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iannamarie.html
Latest Review: "Sigfried&rsquo;s Smelly Socks!" by Len Foley

Post by IannaMarie »

I agree with the wonderful review as I read the short preview of the book about these five men who come together to slay the dragon as I finish the preview there's a lot of question that come to mind what happened ?? Why the 4 men died I felt sad for them. And as I read the review I realized that their spirits are bring back to life that makes the story more interesting. I can really say it is a good book as I start reading it looking forward in finishing this book.
Latest Review: "Sigfried&rsquo;s Smelly Socks!" by Len Foley
ChrisD
Currently Reading: Heaven and Earth
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by ChrisD »

At the beginning I thought that it's another typical "group of adventurers with a mission" book; just better written than most - and I have read quite a few. Then, just after introducing the characters, the author kills them all! (or the next closest thing). Well, that drew my attention. Since the author gives also weight to the development of the party characters, I believe it will be a good reading. Thanks for the review.
derekkirima
Currently Reading: The Wicked Wives
Bookshelf Size: 39

Post by derekkirima »

I find this book dragonhunters by Garon Whited very interesting beginning with the 5 unique characters in the story who as we find out are totally different: a knight, a priest, a wizard, and 2 professional thieves. Although we see how they respect one another especially Aramon the knight and Tindal the priest, through the many discussions they have brought about by their differences in the different deities they serve, I don't know how Tindal the priest and Y'vin the wizard put up with each other but then unique they are. Another interesting part is when Aramon the knight does not believe whether to consult his colleagues who have been brought to life by the Samaritan as it's against his religion. I find the book very interesting to read and recommend it to all book lovers.
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: The Door Within
Bookshelf Size: 487
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

Thanks for all the kind comments on my review. I plan on reading each and every one. Congrats to Mr. Whited on book of the day. I'm proud to have taken part in helping such a talented author.
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
Londera
Favorite Author: Lauren Oliver
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... elirium</a>
Currently Reading: World, Incorporated
Bookshelf Size: 391
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-londera.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 2442

Post by Londera »

Sounds like a classic dragon-slaying story. I'm not familiar with this author. Are there any other books written by him that you would recommend?
Dragosta
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Dragosta »

Fiction and action novels are the ones that would possibly make a good movie on TV. and for those tight mistakes might be corrected if the number 2 of this book in the plan of release. Good job.
oyedunmola

Post by oyedunmola »

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”