Dark Warrior Denna Holm

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Vermont Reviews
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 4468">Scam Prevention</a>
Currently Reading: A Roadmap To Career Success
Bookshelf Size: 507
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vermont-reviews.html
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Dark Warrior Denna Holm

Post by Vermont Reviews »

The main character of the story Jada Talbot along with her friends Beth,Shelbie and Uma take a vacation in the backwoods of Oregon. Beth spots a wolf while she and Jada are elk hunting. The four friends had spent an entire year planning this hunting trip. Bryce warns Jada that she and her friends are in great danger. He also warns that he will not be able to protect all of them. Bryce tells Jada that she needs to stay with him. Her three friends are taken captive. She finds her best friend Beth with a fatal wound. The rogues that Bryce and Vaughn had been tracking were the ones that took the friends captive. The relationship between Bryce and Jada grows as he has much to teach her about her powers. I found this story to be an interesting read. My thought will Jada be able to accept her future? One of my favorite lines from the story. “It’s easier to believe you’ve lost your mind than to accept the truth, or try to convince yourself that you’ve only imagined it.” Jada finds her destiny in the story of Dark Warrior. I have rated the story a solid 5 stars. I look forward to reading more works by Denna Holm.

Vermont Reviews
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty
Emmanuel Kalu
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Emmanuel Kalu »

A book on accepting one's destiny (power)? that sounds like a catch... will give a trial

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”