Official Review: Outland Exile: Book 1 of Old Men and Inf...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Elizabeth Wangui
Currently Reading: Justice
Bookshelf Size: 118

Re: Official Review: Outland Exile: Book 1 of Old Men and In

Post by Elizabeth Wangui »

The review book is good. i congratulate the author.

-- 22 May 2017, 09:21 --

I like reading Sci-Fi and fantasy books.
Karen88
Currently Reading: Strong Heart
Bookshelf Size: 52

Post by Karen88 »

Your review was really helpful. After reading the statement - "At first the concept of the CORE is a bit confusing, but after about 50-60 pages the story runs smoothly." - from your review, I was completely able to relate to it and it assured me that the book is worth reading. I've read the sample in Amazon. While reading all the available pages, I consistently have a complain about how confusing the way the story was being presented. Unfamiliar terms are continuously used and character after character appear making it quite difficult for me to remember each of them. But through it all, I also found myself wanting to understand the system of this imaginary place, which W. Clark Boutwell have created. The first two paragraphs of your review, describing the book actually helped me to better understand the content of what I've just read. I have interest in sociology and I love books that makes people relate the story's content to real life. And your review hinted that the book is just that. With your review, I look forward to knowing the author's perspective on why, and how history is written.
JAtoms
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Socerer's Stone
Bookshelf Size: 32

Post by JAtoms »

nice write up

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”