Official Review: The Origin of F.O.R.C.E.

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
acasto
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 85">King's Warrior</a>
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-acasto.html
Latest Review: "I can still hear what Grandma Said "Give me my flowers while I live"" by Sonya JW Lunsford

Re: Official Review: The Origin of F.O.R.C.E.

Post by acasto »

As I continue to grow up and learn about the works around me, I have gotten bored of the type of science fiction I used to read, which was mostly time travel and pseudoscience. From this reader's review, I have high hopes that this book will be both engaging and mentally stimulating, and use believable science. I am also excited that there is a sequel, because it is disappointing when other authors produce only a single great book. I am really looking forward to reading this!
Latest Review: "I can still hear what Grandma Said "Give me my flowers while I live"" by Sonya JW Lunsford
CrescentMoon
Currently Reading: Superhighway
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crescentmoon.html
Latest Review: "Letorian Descendants- Casey Blane Series (Book 1)" by Jodi Ann Fahey

Post by CrescentMoon »

Thank you everybody for all the kind words! This book was extremely entertaining and creative and was a huge pleasure to read and review :)
Latest Review: "Letorian Descendants- Casey Blane Series (Book 1)" by Jodi Ann Fahey
Silvermoon
Currently Reading: That Place of Knowledge
Bookshelf Size: 435
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-silvermoon.html
Latest Review: "The 11.05 Murders" by Brian O'Hare

Post by Silvermoon »

It sounds like an improved version of Independence Day. I have to read this book. Good job on the review!
Latest Review: "The 11.05 Murders" by Brian O'Hare
CrescentMoon
Currently Reading: Superhighway
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crescentmoon.html

Post by CrescentMoon »

Silvermoon wrote:It sounds like an improved version of Independence Day. I have to read this book. Good job on the review!
Thank you for the kind words Silvermoon. It is definitely a great book :)
AA1495
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 19636">Out of the Box Awakening</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aa1495.html
Latest Review: YiaYia’s Kitchen by Brianna Koucos Midgley

Post by AA1495 »

I'm glad you enjoyed reading this so much. Thank you for the great review
KeriCraven
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kericraven.html
Latest Review: "Life Before" by K.L. Romo

Post by KeriCraven »

I haven't really been a fan of science fiction. However, this sounds like it would be an interesting book. Thank you for your review.
Latest Review: "Life Before" by K.L. Romo

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”