Review of Death and Human Resources

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Flourish Sunday
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-flourish-sunday.html
Latest Review: 9 Rules to Dominate Your Money and Learn What 67% of Adults Don’t Know by Finley Lewis

Review of Death and Human Resources

Post by Flourish Sunday »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Death and Human Resources" by [email protected].]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Death and Human Resources by Mark Andrew Swan begins with a summons from Hell to Azreal. Azreal was an archangel with a small body but large wings. He was a skeleton. His mission and assignment were to name everything that was made. He was promoted twice because of his dedication to his job; he wanted to impress his father. Angel Gabriel appointed him to take minutes at every meeting held in the room of virtue and punctuality, with his father's approval. According to the plan, Father created humans, both men and women, while the other hosts of heaven created other living things. Azreal was assigned to collect light from the deaths, but he was disappointed when he discovered what the father was doing with the light. As a result, he resigned from his position. What happened to him after he quit his job? What was the father doing with the lights Azreal collected? Get a copy and learn more.

Reading this fascinating story had me completely absorbed. My preconceived notions about creation were changed by this story. Lucifer, who was admired by his fellow angels, tried to overthrow his father because of his greed and thirst for power. After reading how Lucifer made it rain on earth without his father's permission, I became disappointed in him. My understanding of rebellion in heaven was confirmed after reading about the angel Sariel, who was sent to the world to watch over mankind but turned into a deity toward them. I was trying to picture Lucifer's strategy for persuading other angels to join him in fighting their father. The original plans God had for man were good, but they were thwarted when Sariel, an angel, chose to become a god, and Lucifer sent rain to flood the earth.

Angel Michael, who consistently obeys his father's orders without regard for his own interests, is my favorite character in this novel. The author's method of compiling this knowledge into a book, as most of it was not contained in the Bible, astounded me. This indicates that the author conducted an in-depth study prior to authoring this book. The writing style was excellent. Every page went to the next. Action and suspense are expertly woven together in this work by the author. I was glued to the book as I read about Angel Azreal and wanted to know what happened to him after he quit his job out of rage.

There is nothing about this book that I detest. I must admit that the author's talent for creativity made the book a pleasure to read from beginning to end. This book taught me to never trust anyone, no matter what their position. I changed my lifestyle after reading this story. I congratulate the author on this imaginative writing. I also want to acknowledge the editor for a job well done. This book is exceptionally edited because I didn't find any typos or other errors.

I rate this book five out of five stars because it has expanded my understanding of how to trust people. I know Father will be shocked to see Lucifer fighting him with other angels. I recommend this book to everyone, especially those who desire to know more about creation and what transpired in the heavenly realm.

Death and Human Resources
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Nathaniel Sarah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nathaniel-sarah.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Nathaniel Sarah »

What an interesting plot. The way I thought about creation has changed completely after reading your review. God had good plans for humanity, but the selfishness of some angels made God change his initial plan for humanity. I wonder what will become of Azreal after quitting his job. Great review.
Sophia Damilola Ajayi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sophia-d-ajayi.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Sophia Damilola Ajayi »

Wow this plot is unique and intriguing. I've always had the fascination with Angel's and the heavenly realm. I am intrigued to read this book because the story is interesting.
Sara Nóbrega Bartolomeu
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Midwife of Auschwitz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sara-n-brega-bartolomeu.html
Latest Review: Disappearance by Julien Ayotte

Post by Sara Nóbrega Bartolomeu »

This reminds me so much about "Lucifer" the serie. I loved the angels stories. I hope I get a chance to read this one. Great job!
Sarah Kate Smith
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-kate-smith.html
Latest Review: Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S.Lee

Post by Sarah Kate Smith »

I haven't heard much about other angels like Sariel and Azreal following Lucifer's rebellion against God. This book seems to give a different view of the story and another perspective.
Only Joeseph
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-only-joeseph.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Only Joeseph »

I particularly appreciated the author's take on Lucifer's motives and his rebellion against his father, as it gave me a fresh perspective on the concept of rebellion in the heavenly realm.
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Maria Tunicka Conductor by James Aiello

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

Angel Michael is my favorite in this book because he obeyed his father and things turn out for her. Good job on this book. Good job.
Max Tiffany
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-max-tiffany.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Max Tiffany »

This is another interesting story about what happened in heaven Lucifer which means the morning star, was created specially to bear the light but pride led to his fall. Moral lesson: pride is harmful, humility is beneficial. Nice review.
Nathaniel Sarah
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nathaniel-sarah.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Nathaniel Sarah »

Death and Human Resources by Mark Andrew Swan is captivating and appealing. I love your narrative and how you keep the spirit of the book.
Chris Rich Nwaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-rich-nwaka.html
Latest Review: Across the Divide by Elizabeth Bernays

Post by Chris Rich Nwaka »

Death and Human Resources by Mark Andrew Swan made me believe that everything is possible on Earth. I will try to read this book. Good job.
Tari egai
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tari-egai.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Tari egai »

Reading about angels is what I would really like to, the book is just wow , I love every bit of the review and I want to learn more about creation
Salome Ogani
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salome-ogani.html
Latest Review: To God Be The Glory! We Must Never Give Up by Charles Wiley

Post by Salome Ogani »

The writing style is exceptional, with well-crafted descriptions and a seamless flow of events. The editing is also top-notch, with no noticeable errors, making the book an enjoyable and easy read.
Obc Contentor
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obc-contentor.html
Latest Review: Heart and Harmony: Poetic Reflections on Legendary Singers by Archie Luper

Post by Obc Contentor »

This book seems to dramatically explain the historical relationship between God the father and Lucifer. It sounds educative.
Fergie Jess Edeni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fergie-jess-edeni.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Fergie Jess Edeni »

This book indeed has a captivating story. I would love to read it. It reminds me of the series Lucifer. Great review
James Smith_
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-james-smith-42.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by James Smith_ »

The concept of Azreal being summoned to Hell was intriguing, and the author's imagination in creating such a unique storyline is commendable. The character development was also well-done, especially with Azreal, who had a complex personality that was fascinating to learn about.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”