Review of We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
AMARA UJU
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amara-uju.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Review of We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies

Post by AMARA UJU »

[Following is a volunteer review of "We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies" by Matthew Tysz.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

When Voulhire was starting out its journey, a young man settled there. He became a blacksmith. He was able to make it, despite all of the strides he went through. This young man was named Onita. On the other hand, there is a man who rules. His name is Wilhelm. He has managed to put up a resilient nation. The nation is firm and prosperous too. This country also welcomes people from all walks of life. Voulhire also provides a stable environment for those looking towards building stable sources of income for themselves.

The story is set back in time but with a modern touch. For example, we saw a King who divided his Kingdom among his sons, with the sole intention of disrupting their plan of getting rid of him. I witnessed a celebration where King Wilhelm ended up having a misunderstanding with the Mianora, due to talks concerning Wilhelm's son. There are persons with supernatural abilities like Meldorath. His only aim is to seek revenge against those who betrayed him. He also wants to become spiritually stronger.

I loved the story in general and hated nothing about it. The book is set in a way that the author gives us his opinion about a particular character on one chapter. After that, he also writes another where that particular character talks about themselves. I loved characters such as Wilhelm. I think that King Wilhelm seemed like a just character who put in all of the efforts necessary to develop his Kingdom. I think that he also had some weaknesses regarding his parenting. I loved Onita because he was hard-working. This was proven by the fact that he had a forge to will to his nephew. I loved Rowan because he remained loyal, even after his boss passed on. I found Meldorath outstanding; but in one way or another, he was cunning too. I did not like the Mianora because he was very truthful in a way that was annoying, especially when it was uncalled for. I also think that Riva Rohavi are enemies that Voulhire did not notice.

Throughout the process of reading this book, I did not spot a single typing or grammar error. Therefore, it was exceptionally edited. I found the story captivating and interesting from start up until the end. With that, I give this book 5 out of 5 stars. This is because I found the concept unique and amazing. This story is titled We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies. It was authored by Matthew Tysz.

For people who love stories that are historical, built around political rivalry, have persons that have supernatural abilities, and show rays of hope when it is unexpected. This is a book you should catch up on. The book has some minor profane words. And as regards to sexuality, we had to imagine how the moment might have happened. In that regard, I recommend this book to those aged sixteen years and above who find such topics interesting.

We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Valeria Riveraa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valeria-riveraa.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Valeria Riveraa »

Meldorath, what's the deal with him anyway? Hearing about Meldorath makes me scared for Galen. I wonder what he'll find in the land of Voulhire. Thanks for the honest review, I'm looking forward to reading this book.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”