Review of The Ringnonian Saga-Ringman

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sam Ibeh
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 459
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sam-ibeh.html
Latest Review: The vampires: Sodom and Gomorrah by Levănt DuPrae

Review of The Ringnonian Saga-Ringman

Post by Sam Ibeh »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Ringnonian Saga-Ringman" by C. E. Loop.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

When a plague began to destroy different planets in the universe, the Ringnonians searched for a conducive place to inhabit; they came across Earth. On arrival, their ship got destroyed, but the people of Earth welcomed them. Their leader, Ascon, bargained for their stay in America by promising to improve their technology. It was a feat that should be accomplished with the aid of the wise scientist, Guanton. They stayed and began populating Earth with their offspring called the Ring-Men.

Unfortunately, not everyone was happy with the presence of the Ringnonians and Ring-Men, especially the Wilton family. This led to a massacre and the imprisonment of survivors. Years later, a war was brewing on the horizon, and the help of the Ringnonians and Ring-Men was needed to win the war. Would they agree to help? Would another betrayal occur? You'd find out in this exciting saga.

C. E. Loop takes the reader on a thrilling journey through an intense and creatively written fantasy world in The Ringnonian Saga: Ring Man (this title is as it appears on the book's cover). It is a world built to the finest detail and with a fascinating history that draws you in, leaving nothing to the imagination. The novel is filled with action, adventure, suspense, and a satisfying ending. The ending leaves you wanting to know more.

I liked how detailed the author was in the book. He created different languages and planets for his fantasy world. The names of characters and places were unique. Although there was a lot of information to follow, as it was a three-part book, they didn't impede understanding. It was all thanks to the author's narration, which was straightforward.

What I liked most was how the characters were brought to life with remarkable traits and unique backgrounds, leaving lasting impressions in my mind. Readers would encounter unique characters like Quanyo, Guanton, Ascon, Welch, Watson, Gribec, and Arika. These characters helped in deepening the plot. Initially, it was hard to comprehend the differences in the names because they sometimes looked alike, but it became easier along the line. For example, it initially took a lot of work to distinguish Kittan from Krillan.

I found nothing to dislike about The Ringnonian Saga: Ring Man. It was professionally edited, as I found only one error in the entire book. Therefore, I'd gladly rate it 5 out of 5 stars. Fantasy lovers would drool over this one. Young readers wouldn't have anything to worry about, as there was minimal use of expletives.

The Ringnonian Saga-Ringman
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
CrossK
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crossk.html
Latest Review: Re-Making the American Dream by David Vaught

Post by CrossK »

I liked how detailed the author was in the book. He created different languages and planets for his fantasy world. The names of characters and places were unique. Great review.
Chandelier Eden
Currently Reading: Adam
Bookshelf Size: 172
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chandelier-eden.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Chandelier Eden »

It's the author's details for me. How the author was able to craft this fantasy and also create an amazing plot. Nice review, u made it easier to understand the plot.
Annas Felix
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-annas-felix.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Annas Felix »

Building a fantasy world that readers can relate to is no small task. Kudos to the author for achieving this feat.
Amy Luman
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Zona II by Fred G. Baker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

I am very glad to hear that there were people like the Wilton family. People who are willing to fight and die for what they believe in are rare. The Ringonians must have posed more of a problem than was able to be revealed here.
Faruqinspired
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faruqinspired.html
Latest Review: Final Act by Van Fleisher

Post by Faruqinspired »

I appreciated the author's attention to detail in the book. He invented various worlds and languages for his fantastical universe. Character and place names were distinctive. Being a three-part book, there was a lot of information to follow, but that didn't make it harder to understand.
kcollins14
Currently Reading: My Enemy in Vietnam
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kcollins14.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by kcollins14 »

The idea of a plague spreading among planets sounds interesting. I'm wondering how certain people not liking the alien species on Earth led to a massacre and how the Wilton family fits into that. That part was a bit confusing, but besides that, great review!
Tokede Kolawole
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tokede-kolawole.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books A Second Kiss Goodnight (A Bedtime Story) by Steve William Laible

Post by Tokede Kolawole »

Not everyone is always happy when change comes just like the Wilton family displayed with their prejudice. I like that people of Earth were accommodating enough to accept aliens even though the relationship could turn awry at any time. I already want to read the book. Thank you for a wonderful review.
NetMassimo
Currently Reading: Star Maker
Bookshelf Size: 426
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 36%

Post by NetMassimo »

A novel that addresses important themes connected to the relationship between different people using aliens and humans is interesting to me. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo
Oluwasegun Timothy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwaseguntimothy.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Oluwasegun Timothy »

I like how the author narrated the story, it takes a level of expertise to put so much knowledge in a book and still be able to deliver a captivating read!
decpro350
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by decpro350 »

The Ringnonian Saga is a highly addictive read. You are totally hooked after the first few pages. To get a small taste of what the book offers, check out the book trailer on Youtube. I can't wait to see this book on the big screen.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”