Review of The Red Myths

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Blessing Odii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-odii.html
Latest Review: The Proximity of Stars by Benedict Stuart

Review of The Red Myths

Post by Blessing Odii »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Red Myths" by Delroy G. James.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Dr. Garrett Somers was called to brief some high-ranking officials about his discovery, "The Truth Behind Religion." They needed his help either coercively or peacefully. He has written a book that contains the Cristobal letter, which embodied a religious plan to control the local people. Though Admiral Sanagel has disregarded Cristobal's letter, he reckons in a friendly exchange of knowledge, beliefs, and trade which Somers also stands for. The book tells of some strategic plans by some persons against the locals to extract from them, disguising their aims and strategy in religion. They were trying to make themselves a sovereign nation. This is where a war was drawn that lasted for thirty years. The Martians have been an obstacle to their plan since they took control of the planet. They planned on making Somer lead a small band of militia based on his knowledge.

When Captain Colon and his counterparts get to Mars planet, they are astounded to find out there is another life on the planet, and it is a Martian settlement. Captain Colon and his crew need to deactivate the cloaking device used to hide the Martian settlement. Find out in this engrossing story how their mission turned out.

The Red Myths: Beyond the Future and the Past is a sci-fi story by Delroy G. James. This book first shares the perspective of religion as a dominant factor in every aspect of human activity. Religion became an important aspect in the current world, which had been a guiding force of society. I love how this book addresses one factor that has immeasurable eaten deep into the world. Most scholars have written about this aspect. But what struck me most was how effectively this book discussed using religion to dominate several systems of the world. Secondly, the author was not sentimental while writing, as this strikes a note of sincerity.

Somer's theory exposes a lot about the aim of his book. I love how his discovery stirs up a lot of tension among his invitees. He embodied the knowledge they needed to accomplish their mission, placing him as the most important figure in this book. I did admire Somer in the book. His knowledge and discoveries were what motivated me to finish the book.

This book will be quite fascinating to those researching spacecraft and other related subjects, such as the journey to see the moon and the possible distance between the earth and the moon.

Indeed, the book is more great content than it seems. It was truly worth my time. All the stories were connected, which was a positive note about this book. I was cut short when I began to get drawn and engrossed in the book. Louis and Marcus are two exciting characters I can't wait to read more about. This book should have a sequel which I'm anticipating.

One interesting fact about this book is its short but eye-catching length. Every part of the book was essential to read. This could only be a work created magnificently by a great author.

I found nothing negative about this book. It was a perfect read for me. However, there were a few errors I discovered while reading. The book seems professionally edited. I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars, as it meets all the prerequisites for a perfect rating.

I would love to recommend The Red Myths: Beyond the Future and the Past by Delroy G. James to those who enjoy reading about airspace research and science fiction. This book will absolutely leave you stunned.

The Red Myths
View: on Bookshelves
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Star Maker
Bookshelf Size: 426
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 36%

Post by NetMassimo »

A science fiction novel addressing the use of religion to control people is certainly interesting to me and the plot seems engaging with other interesting elements. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”