Review of Dark Matter Empire (Book 1)

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Rochelle457
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rochelle-schoeman.html
Latest Review: Dark Matter Empire (Book 1) by Alex Zadeh

Review of Dark Matter Empire (Book 1)

Post by Rochelle457 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Dark Matter Empire (Book 1)" by Alex Zadeh.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The book Dark Matter Empire(Book 1) by Alex Zadeh is an exciting new science fiction book that has opened a whole new world for readers. A new fantasy world with many solar systems and endless possibilities. Come explore new worlds with interesting alien species, each having their own culture and food, and see technology that is literally out of this world.

The story follows our hero, Ryan Stathis, a thirty-year-old aeronautical engineer, that has spent the last few years of his life programming military aircraft systems. Ryan Stathis lost track of time one evening and was leaving work very late when strange things started to happen; strange lights were coming from the sky, and all the electronics were off. He went back to his office to investigate and after a series of events, he got himself knocked unconscious and abducted. When he finally woke up he found himself on the other side of the solar system, with no one there except the spaceship that abducted him. It took a lot of convincing, but Ryan finally realized that humanity was at risk and he might be the only one to save earth from a war that it was not ready for.

I loved reading this book. The author has created a fantastic new world. Fantasy fans will be thrilled with all the new possibilities. The author did amazing work with the detail of all the new aliens, their cultures, and their technology. It was so fun reading the book, it felt like the reader was thrown into a video game and having an amazing new adventure with the main character. The whole idea of being in a universe that had all these solar systems, with all the new aliens and civilizations was amazing to read about. It was action-packed and had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through.

I am rating this book four out of four stars and five out of five stars because I have no negative comments about it. The book was expertly edited and I found no errors throughout the whole book. The plot was very exciting and enjoyable throughout with no dull moments. The flow of the story was also very well delivered and made the reader want to be there with Ryan, to experience this new fantasy universe.

I would highly recommend this book to any reader who is interested in science fiction, fantasy, video games, and action. The book does contain some vulgar language, so I would recommend that the book is more fit for young adult or adult readers.

Dark Matter Empire (Book 1)
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”