Official Review: King's Warrior by Jenelle Leanne Schmidt

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
keneth Korir
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: King's Warrior by Jenelle Leanne Schmid

Post by keneth Korir »

King's Warrior by Jenelle Leanne Schmid
It is such an intriguing and well crafted book,it teaches that regardless of gender difference one can make in following his/her dream,l am fascinated on kingdom's war the women are integral part which has made the book awesome,thanks for a fantastic book
Shamim Bilha
Currently Reading: Superhighway
Bookshelf Size: 21

Post by Shamim Bilha »

Duende Knocking, I suppose i just found a perfect writer in you. You have made me feel as if i have already read the book just by your vivid explanation. amazing work and keep more coming. By the way, i love the fact that Schmidt included dragons in the book. That makes it even more interesting.
Dolphine
Currently Reading: Solid Stone
Bookshelf Size: 23

Post by Dolphine »

I have loved and enjoyed reading the review of the book, dedicating to reading the book, its so sweet
Donnavila Marie01
Currently Reading: the one
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donnavila-marie01.html
Latest Review: "America, It Was Just An Idea" by Dr. Rayna M. Gangi

Post by Donnavila Marie01 »

I love this fantastic story about warriors. This genre is my perfect taste. The description of the peaceful kingdom of Aom-igh is fantastic and I would say fantastic. Princess Kamarie, the squire Oraeyn, and Kamarie's maid Darby are interesting characters. Congratulations!
Latest Review: "America, It Was Just An Idea" by Dr. Rayna M. Gangi
nya
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by nya »

It sounds interesting but I think perhaps a dragon is a dragon but it would be interesting of they labeled the most dangerous to venture in the story..
Quirinius
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 65134">The Limitless Real Estate Leader</a>
Currently Reading: Sylvio: Past and Present
Bookshelf Size: 172
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Quirinius »

GORGEOUS REVIEW,The peaceful kingdom of Aom-igh is threatened with war by a land renowned for their warriors, but an ancient pact with the king of dragons* tells King Arnaud that there may yet be hope for them. Princess Kamarie, the squire Oraeyn, and Kamarie's maid Darby, are sent away in the face of impending war, both to find aid and to keep Kamarie safe. Their first stop along the way is to find the titular character, Brant, who was once the king's greatest warrior, as well as his dearest friend, before retiring to the countryside. On their travels, they pick up not only Brant, but Yole, a young boy who is far from who (and what) he appears. Their mission is far from over though, as next they must travel to the dragon realm Krayghentaliss and request assistance, as well as seek the aid of the wizardess Leila who lives deep within the Harshlands. Ancient pacts are not so simply understood though, and trouble is never far behind. CAN'T WAIT TO FINISH :techie-studyingbrown:
Tina Rish
Currently Reading: My Trip To Adele
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Tina Rish »

Wow. That review has just pictured almost the whole story. Am still reading the book and so far you included everything. So observative noting that no actor fell in love with another. Thanks
Ferdinand_Otieno
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Victor Rose
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1749
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ferdinand-otieno.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker
fav_author_id: 78026

Post by Ferdinand_Otieno »

King's Warrior by Janelle Leanne Schmidt is an amazing adventure story of all ages that does not dissappoint.
Hlorlewu
Currently Reading: Rocky
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Hlorlewu »

Super Excellent review. I really like how everything was being breakdown. It makes you feel the realnes of the story. Am soo into it.
High Five and a Five stars.
Uche Aneke
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Uche Aneke »

Nice review! I love the fact that the words used in the book are simple but yet the story gets complex than the reader could imagine. It makes it even more interesting for the young minds and delightful for adults.
I also love the way the author portrayed the character of women through the story,
Magomepacha
Currently Reading: The Limitless Real Estate Leader
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Magomepacha »

The fantasy novel by Jenelle L. Scmidt was detailed little by little with adventure,thoroughly attracting readers of all ages.This made the great book appear to deny age boundaries.A good read.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”