Review of 2075

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Amiczy Heaven
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amiczy-heaven.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Review of 2075

Post by Amiczy Heaven »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "2075" by Gunter Schaule.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

2075 by Gunter Schaule is an intriguing fantasy book that takes a lot into the future. After the computer system was made to have a mind of its own and take control of what happened in the system, the computer system decided that humans weren’t doing enough for the world, so the computer system decided to take over the world and run with its superintelligence. Ed-4, who lives in 2075 and has everything he needs, had a visitor that changed his calm life to an adventurous one. As Manu came into his life, love came in along with her. Manu happens to work with the F-Force, who attacks other humans on earth. Her appearance in Ed-4’s life changed it for the better.

This was an amazing look into the future. 2075 does look like a long time from now, so I think we have enough time to improve and pick a lot from the author’s imagination. The author was very creative. His ideas about the future were thrilling. The book was also full of suspense, especially events surrounding the life of Ed-4. The book also evoked a lot of emotions. I was scared, disappointed, happy, and melancholy when I thought Ed-4 was going to end up with a woman that I didn’t want for him.

There was nothing that I did not like about this book. I liked how the author recognized the importance of unity and how humans bond together when fighting for a common cause. The author expressed how nothing unites a person more than having a common challenge. I did wish that there was more about Yale and Zoe, though. Developing their story would have added more beauty to the story, but I guess the author wanted to keep it short and stick to the main plot of the story, which wasn’t bad at all, seeing as he made the story brief and satisfying.

This was a lovely read, and there aren't any more innovative ideas I would have liked to see added to the book. It was simple and intriguing, and I loved every part of it. For a book that gave me so much excitement to read, I would rate it 4 out of 4 stars. The book was perfectly edited. I did not find any errors in it. This book focused on the advantages of technology in society, and after reading so much about the disadvantages of technology, I was happy to see how technology can make the world more comfortable. I could not find any reason to deduct a star from this book, which was pleasing.

I would recommend this book to anyone interested in technology. They will find pleasure in reading it and get a lot of innovative ideas. They will also love all the computer science-related activities and coding in the book.

View: on Bookshelves
Stevenmusk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stevenmusk.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet
2022 Reading Goal: 50
2022 Goal Completion: 60%

Post by Stevenmusk »

futureristic books always have their own unique plots and are captivating to read. there is alot to see and discover from the concept of world domination from computer andsuperintelligence.
Mercy Sos
Currently Reading: A Dream For Peace
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-sos.html
Latest Review: Inspector Mage by Aleese Hughes
Reading Device: 1400697484
2022 Reading Goal: 50
2022 Goal Completion: 12%

Post by Mercy Sos »

I love books that dates far into the future. It's exciting to read. Though I haven't read this, the summary on your review did justice to it. And I will definitely check it out. Thanks for the review 👍
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 816
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

These types of books are very interesting to read and at the same time very scary. I have always been a fan of AI.It seems to me to be an efficient means of having things done well. I can also see this side of AI, too. I’m not thrilled with it.
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Monkey on a Turntable by Ken Keller

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

Interesting plot, although it is a fiction work I can only imagine if the storyline eventually becomes a reality. Wonderful review welldone!!!

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”