Review of The Seventh Spark - Knights of the Trinity

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sampurna Padhi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sampurna-padhi.html
Latest Review: The Ultimate Prepared Bug-In Guide by S. Lee

Review of The Seventh Spark - Knights of the Trinity

Post by Sampurna Padhi »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Seventh Spark - Knights of the Trinity" by J.B. Lion.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The book The Seventh Spark - Knights of the Trinity by J.B. Lion is a fantastic dive into the world of fantasy, action, supernatural, comic, and superheroes. This book is the first volume of the trilogy. The book starts with a prologue which gives a detailed insight into the setting in which the story unfolds. It talks about angels, aliens (or demons), and humans - which make up the three realms in the same order, and this story starts in the third realm. There are 12 knights of the everlasting order, all serving the Archangel Michael, and whose duty is to protect mankind.

The story starts with a demon god giving orders to two demons to create havoc on planet Thorton and planet Earth, the remaining two out of the 12 planets whose seventh spark has not been lit yet. On the other side, the 11 knights, each assigned to one of the 12 planets, gather together to mourn the death of Artemus, the knight of the planet Thorton. With a series of votes taking place, the knights also look forward eagerly to the battles through which the 12th knight will be appointed who will take Artemus's place. Who will be the 12th knight? How will the demons attack the planet Earth? Will they be able to succeed in conquering that planet and ending mankind by defeating these extremely powerful knights of God himself? What does the future hold for mankind?

The book is extremely well edited with pictures of the characters and events drawn across pages. It feels like entering into a whole different world as and as I turn the pages. The book contains chapters, pictures, and verses, as well as some parts written in the comic book format which makes reading much more fun. The dark-colored theme of the pictures gives the book a thrilling touch. I highly appreciate the writing style of the author.

I give this book a rating of 4 out of 4 stars. Though there are a lot of characters and sometimes you may get overwhelmed and confused by the excessive detailing of some scenes and characters, this book surely has me waiting to find out what happens next. The story has built up pretty well, and I am looking forward to the rest of the story.

I would recommend this book to everyone who loves fantasy. It is suitable for children also but might be preferable for children above the age of 12 owing to the high-end English used.

The Seventh Spark - Knights of the Trinity
View: on Bookshelves

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”