Moon Called by Patricia Briggs (spoilers)

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Zilelabelle
Currently Reading: Dragonfriend
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zilelabelle.html
Latest Review: Superhighway 2 by Alex Fayman

Re: Moon Called by Patricia Briggs (spoilers)

Post by Zilelabelle »

I absolutely love this series and this author. Every time she releases a new book, I buy it on release day and have it read by the next morning!
KatrinaP
Currently Reading: Tempest's Fury
Bookshelf Size: 212
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katrinap.html
Latest Review: Fish Wielder by J.R.R.R. (Jim) Hardison

Post by KatrinaP »

I love these books as well! I read A LOT of fantasy, and this particular fantasy series is excellent in my opinion! Mercy is such a solid, strong, down-to-earth character despite her supernatural abilities; shes flawed but knows that she's flawed, and I just love her and these books!
Sakilunamermaid
Currently Reading: Ready Player One
Bookshelf Size: 481
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Sakilunamermaid »

I really like her books. My introduction was through her book Silver Borne. She has a really interesting world that she created. I look forward to reading more of her books.
AngieIs
Currently Reading: War and Peace
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-angieis.html
Latest Review: Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1) by Janet McNulty
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by AngieIs »

Patty was my high school English teacher (True story, she used to sub on a fairly regular basis. When our teacher had to take a leave of absence for chemo Patty got hired as our interim). A nicer, more encouraging, more interesting lady you'll never meet. She was the first person who ever told me, "You should submit this somewhere, and this is how you do it." Dragon Bones and Dragon Blood will forever have a special place in my heart.
JMethot
Currently Reading: Oboemotions
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jmethot.html
Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

Post by JMethot »

Moon Called is a wonderful book; as are all the series, plus the Alpha and Omega series. Mercy copes with the most outrageous problems while trying to keep the bills paid; she loves to annoy the very neat-and-tidy Alpha werewolf across the way by leaving her vehicles parked haphazardly or laundry on the line. The humor in the series balances the danger and mystery. I'm glad to have discovered this author.
Sweetp120
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sweetp120.html
Latest Review: Purgatory's Angel by B Hughes-Millman

Post by Sweetp120 »

Its the first I am ever hearing of this book and I am hooked just by the review you gave. it sounds invigorating and refreshing as well as intriguing I definitely like the fact that you state it doesn't leave you with questions and that although it can be read as a stand alone book it is the beginning to something larger

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”