You must limit each topic thread in this section to only one book or only one series. Make the title of the topic the name of the book, and if possible also include the author's name. If you want to allow spoilers, you must include the word spoilers in the title of the topic, otherwise spoilers are prohibited.
- Natalie Charlene
- Posts: 82
- Joined: 15 Jul 2016, 23:08
- 2017 Reading Goal: 36
- 2017 Reading Goal Completion: 88
- Currently Reading: Ender's Game
- Bookshelf Size: 43
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-natalie-charlene.html
- Latest Review: FIXING THIS BROKEN THING: The American Criminal Justice System by James B Bolen, Ph.D.
- Posts: 226
- Joined: 09 Jul 2018, 00:59
- 2018 Reading Goal: 65
- 2018 Reading Goal Completion: 46
- Currently Reading: A Game of Thrones
- Bookshelf Size: 799
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vscholz.html
- Latest Review: Murdered by James Schannep
- Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
We got the book a few years ago in a Loot Crate box. It sat on the shelf until this year after the movie was released. I know they changed a bit from the book because Spielberg didn't want a movie with a bunch of references to himself. My husband very much enjoyed the book, too, so I'm curious as to what other readers thought?
I will eventually read it but my TBR list is getting out of hand.
- Posts: 255
- Joined: 18 Sep 2018, 22:41
- Currently Reading: The Barnyard Buddies STOP for Peace
- Bookshelf Size: 36
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jsovermyer.html
- Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher