Review of Jirvania

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
jeva
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeva.html
Latest Review: Jirvania by Jan Anderegg

Review of Jirvania

Post by jeva »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Jirvania" by Jan Anderegg.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Jirvania is a mysterious fantasy realm. The characters in the stories stored are real, and anybody may journey inside them to become a part of them. Where hope keeps the magic alive as good and evil vie for dominance. Prince Jack will be Jirvania's future guardian. He travels back in time to change the ending of Jirvania's narrative, which currently does not have a happy ending. Together with his family and friends, he aspires to modify the events that defined Jirvania's future.

Jirvania presents an enthralling narrative full of magic and magical creatures. Stories of fictional characters brought to life from books found in The Great Library and how they may be accessed via portals. As a guardian, Jack is tasked with safeguarding the new world and rescuing it from the evil forces attempting to destroy it. The book concentrates on the heroic stories of a young adolescent kid who must face his anxieties and muster the fortitude to prevent hope from being lost.

Jan Anderegg whisks us away on a whirlwind tour of a fantastic realm that stretches our imagination. Where your imagination can make anything happen, and nothing is out of reach. She describes an environment where hope and love are alive and well and fosters good energy. This book delves into the concepts of loyalty and friendship. Loyalty amongst friends and family members, where friendships are forged through deeds of courage and love. We follow and root for a hero who sacrifices everything to preserve the people he loves and the place he cherishes.

The author offers an engaging tale full of awe. Despite being the second novel in the Julu series, it may be read as a solo narrative. It will not, in any way, perplex the reader. A few of the time travel stories was a little strange to me, but that might be because I didn't recognize some of the people from the previous book. The book was so full of action and intriguing tales from a world beyond our own that you could almost imagine yourself transported there. Julu, the dragon, is a crucial part of the plot and connects all stories. He also recounts stories that everyone appreciates and gains knowledge from.

I gave this book 4 out of 4 stars because it depicted a wonderful world we may all escape and had an uplifting plot that I found no negative aspects to dispute it. It was also well-edited, and the story flowed well, which a reader would appreciate. I recommend it to teenagers and young adults because the plot is straightforward and accessible .

Jirvania
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”