Review of The Elf Legacy - Book Five of the Magi Charter

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
SugarAz
Currently Reading: Chasing A Flawed Sun
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sugaraz.html
Latest Review: The Elf Legacy - Book Five of the Magi Charter by Jordan David

Review of The Elf Legacy - Book Five of the Magi Charter

Post by SugarAz »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Elf Legacy - Book Five of the Magi Charter" by Jordan David.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Elf Legacy by Jordan David is a fantasy novel about life at the North Pole. The North Pole is on about Christmas, It is where Santas and elves live and work to ensure a common goal which is the mission of the North Pole to give everyone a perfect Christmas all around the world, although many elves and Santa have come and go, the new one continues with the mission to fulfill the purpose of the complex. There are so many elves and also a lot of tasks to be done. Anna, an ancient elf, is pulled out of her everyday routine when she was given a special task by Santa to educate the uneducated elves, she wasn't intrigued by the idea but she accept it due to her passion for teaching. Meanwhile, Tetsu and Emiko are made rune masters as Merlin retired from the North Pole, which then led them into discovering a lot of mysteries surrounding the complex but Emiko being the mysterious one choose not to collaborate with Tetsu, she was so callous that her actions serve as a warning to the complex, which threatened the mission that was to be accomplished.

The Elf Legacy is an enjoyable book and I loved several things about it, it is one of a kind. This book is full of adventure and imagination, I love how the author described events by creating a visual image in the reader's mind. The characterization in this book is excellent, each character had their individual and unique personality which suit their roles. I love how Jordan laid out the major character's positive and negative attributes. I also like how the fantastical world of the elves blends with the daily activities. I admire Tetsu's bravery till the end, always standing for what is right, he never allowed anyone to push him astray, his determination and strong-willed to keep to the vowed he made makes him notable.

The Elf Legacy is an amazing book, I found a few errors in it. The book was well-edited, it is very intriguing and captivating.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. A few errors were noticed, but they had minimal effect on the book and are not enough to deduct a star from this book's rating. I enjoyed reading The Elf Legacy, I'm most eager to read the complete series.

I recommend this book to people who love fantasy books full of adventure and magic, it is suitable for all ages as it contains no profanity or inappropriate content.

The Elf Legacy - Book Five of the Magi Charter
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”