Review of Rulers of the Galaxy

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ogugua Obinna Stephen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obinna9058.html
Latest Review: Randy the Irresistible by S M Goodier

Review of Rulers of the Galaxy

Post by Ogugua Obinna Stephen »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Rulers of the Galaxy" by Tayma Tameem.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Rulers of the Galaxy by Tayma Tameem is an action filled non sci-fi novel. The book can be seen as portraying quest for power. The story began with what is known as child dedication in today's context. It was during this ceremony that the Imperial attacked the Elementals planet to conquer it and rule over it. It was at this juncture everything fell apart leaving the baby in the middle of the battle. Salarin was able to secure the baby and left the planet. Now she has to locate the the parents of the baby and deliver the baby to them. Meanwhile, the High Minister of the Imperial will stop at nothing to destroy the child and every royals of the Elementals. You have to read the book to find out how everything played out and have a taste of the actions and surprises it has to offer.

Anyone who reads this book will agree with me that there is no dull moment in this book. Every page, paragraph, line and dialogue speaks volume and are filled with actions. It leaves the reader eager to know what the next outcome would be. One can easily picture every scene in the book as if it was a movie. The pace at which the story went will keep the reader wondering if he or she is part of the action. The book is unpredictable. You can't tell what exactly the next line of action would be. The part that got me intrigued is the end. What finally became the outcome made me wish for a follow-up of the book which I will gladly review. The outcome at the end is what I love most about this book. Just when I thought the story has ended, Tayma Tameem hits me with another surprise. This book is so good that I found nothing bad about it. The editing is superb.

With joy in my heart and with all gladness, I am giving Rulers of the Galaxy four out of four stars because the book is very interesting. There are no unnecessary details to bore readers. Kudos to Tayma Tameem.

I don't think there is anybody I wouldn't want to recommend this book to. The book is too interesting for me not to find it fit for any kind of audience. Like I said in the beginning, the book is sci-fi and will appeal more to sci-fi lovers.

Rulers of the Galaxy
View: on Bookshelves

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”