Review of Timewise

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Winner Promise
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-winner-promise.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Review of Timewise

Post by Winner Promise »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Timewise" by Robert Leet.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Robert Leet can be proud of one thing. And that is the fact that he wrote a book that breaks the ceiling of books that I'm used to reading. The book in question is Timewise. It focuses on time travel and how possible it is using physics. And the characters that the book focused on are Ron and Professor Regina. On the one hand, Ron was a clueless boy when Professor Regina found him. Thanks to her, he strived to become the best that he could, but not without a price. On the other hand, Professor Regina is a woman with a brain that Einstein would be jealous of. But without Ron, she would not be able to achieve her goals. So, these two need each other, but to what extent? And what role will they play in introducing time travel to the world?

I wish that Timewise was the first book in a very long but interesting (and eye-opening) series. I found it so interesting that when it came to an end, I literally cried. Call me a baby if it pleases you, but this book made me feel so many things about science, the characters, and our world.

Robert Leet said that his friend said the novel was not science fiction, but one that focuses on speculative science, and I must agree with him/her. There was just enough talk about science that has never been said or proven before (to the best of my knowledge) that made me think about whether or not my whole life was a lie. Now, that may sound funny, but it is true. I do not know if Robert Leet is a scientist, but if he isn't, he should give that profession a shot.

With a bit of doubt in my voice, I told myself that I did not dislike anything in it with a bit of doubt in my voice. But at the moment of writing this, I am very convinced that I liked everything in it. I honestly felt that I would dislike the many teachings on physics (a course that I was not a fan of) when I read previous reviews of this novel. But the reverse is the case for me. It became what I liked most in the novel. My only regret is that I didn't listen to this book as an audiobook. It would have been cooler to have a voice explain all those things to me like I was in the classroom again. Anyways, since I believe that it was edited perfectly/had no errors and I did not dislike anything in it, I rate it 4 out of 4 stars.

Since this is a book that heavily explains the physics behind time travel, with a little bit of drama in it, I would recommend it to people who are into books like that. But because of the erotic scenes here and there in the book, I believe that it should not be read by readers under 14.

Timewise
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”