Review of Bleeding The Divine

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Njokime
Favorite Book: Worldlines
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-njokime.html
Latest Review: Homo Technica by Stephan Collina

Review of Bleeding The Divine

Post by Njokime »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Bleeding The Divine" by Sean Fitzgerald.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Bleeding the Divine is a fictional story by Sean Fitzgerald. It is also where a series of events leads to one purpose. Andora’s life is changed promptly when her roommate discovers a hidden secret about their place of worship of their god, Halion. Now Andora’s life is in danger since the prince and princess of the kingdom, Fulcrum, are hunting her. As she narrowly escapes for her life, she is fortunate to get support from Loretta and Zavier. Their meet-up leads to a chain of events that changes their lives forever.

As a true believer, when you discover that what you believed is true is not, it can destroy you. Religion is one of the doctrines commonly used to manipulate people. I have come to believe this after reading this book. This book will show you how people who love power can do anything to maintain it. I loved the action part of it. The character I fell in love with is Zavier. He was his own man and unapologetic about it. I found this book so engaging, and each chapter joined the next effortlessly. The build-up of characters is well done and therefore making the reader engrossed. Frombane, Trofaste, Medfolean are fictional characters that the author has done a great job describing and making a significant part of the story. I was a bit disappointed towards the end of the story. I expected a very action-filled ending with Halion protecting his kingdom. At the end of this book, you come to realize that sometimes we are held back by the baggage we carry, and the only way to move forward is to get rid of them. I also realized that some people come to your life to help you move forward, and therefore they are necessary for your journey of greatness. When her parents die, Andora's life changes. It might seem unfair to her, but others might view her as the chosen one.

There is nothing I disliked about this book. The flow of the story was excellent and easy to comprehend. The editing was also exceptional, with zero errors.

Bleeding the Divine is a fictional story full of action, and I would highly recommend this book to adults and young adults since they would fully appreciate the storyline.

I award Bleeding the Divine a rating of 4 out of 4 stars because the flow of the story is exceptional and easy to comprehend.

Bleeding The Divine
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Mega Jamatia
Favorite Book: Unchecked capitalism is killing us!
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mega-jamatia.html
Latest Review: Unchecked capitalism is killing us! by Earl Rynerson

Post by Mega Jamatia »

Thank you for your review, the storyline seems very interesting , looking forward to read this book soon!!
Black Jewel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-black-jewel.html
Latest Review: The Game by Molly Perry

Post by Black Jewel »

Thank you for your review. This story sounds quite interesting.
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Star Maker
Bookshelf Size: 426
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 36%

Post by NetMassimo »

This seems like a terrific novel with a lot of action and at the same time some profound themes that offer some food for thought. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”