Review of Rise of the Savior: Acolyte of Truth

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
James Mubanga
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jemah.html
Latest Review: Steel Reign: Flight of The Starship Concord by Braxton Cosby

Review of Rise of the Savior: Acolyte of Truth

Post by James Mubanga »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Rise of the Savior: Acolyte of Truth" by Antoine Bonner.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Amanda is no legend, and she has no intentions of being one. All Amanda wanted is to leave her unassuming community and go to a reputable college or university, contend in karate, and discover some approach to comprehend her odd, emotionless six-year-old sister, Saira. Being picked by an antiquated divinity to turn into the acolyte of truth has no place on Amanda's arrangement for the future, yet that doesn't prevent it from being her fate. After Amanda mysteriously survives a fatal car accident, she stirs with the ability to bring guns from thin air and know immediately when somebody is lying to her. What's more, she finds herself harbouring a Kundalini, an ancient powerful being that helps her understand her new found powers and use them to save the world, beginning with face her rival Jamie Connor, an acolyte of death who intends to sacrifice other kids to save his own dying child.

Amanda finds herself caught up in the middle of an ancient battle between good and evil, that has been going on for eons.She steps into a universe of unbelievable divinities and incrediblely strong acolytes, secret organizations and dangerous powers. She's never imagined herself being the Savior of the humamn race, yet after Jamie rivets his attention on her younger sister, she realizes one thing that the only way to protect the ones she cares about is to accept her fate and become the acolyte of truth.

Rise of the Savior:Acolyte of Truth by Antoine Bonner is an amazing fantasy story that revolves around love, trust and unity. It points out just how anyone is ready to do whatever it takes to prevent our loved ones from the clutches of death. Furthermore, the book shows just how strong we can be if we were to unit towards the same goal.

I love how the author covers multiple forms of magic and the excellent character design. I also love the way Antoine brings in a unique element of drawing guns from thin air.
My favourite part of the story is the epic final battle and just how much effort the entire team gets to put in when going against the acolyte of death.
I also like the storyline especially, how the author makes the reader understand Jamie's point of view.

their wasn't a thing I didn't like in this astonishing novel. The character description is superb, just as the battle and the discoursed. Furthermore, I can say that this book appears to be expertly altered since I discovered a couple of erros in my reading, and they didn't disturb me.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. This is an extraordinary fantasy book with a novel world development, intriguing characters, and outstanding battle description. I recommend this book to readers who love fantasy books with otherworldly powers and a ton of anticipation as well. However I don't recommend it to readers below the age of sixteen, as the book contains cursing words.

Rise of the Savior: Acolyte of truth

Rise of the Savior: Acolyte of Truth
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”