Discussion of other twists to Worldlines' ending.

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Njatha77
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-njatha77.html
Latest Review: Wilderness Cry by Hilary L Hunt M.D.

Discussion of other twists to Worldlines' ending.

Post by Njatha77 »

I felt that if I were the author of Worldlines, I'd have twisted it in a way that would make the Black Line Gary pay for his crimes. :roll: I'd have probably made Carl kill him in his anger as I did not like him at all. I'd have ensured he would have been the one rotting in jail by claiming that alternate-universe selves can swap, and that the Blue Line Gary was able to change places with the Black Line Gary, ensuring he ended up in a world where he'd be with Michelle. Also, I would claim that after a swap the versions that had been affected merged to ensure that no version (except the Black Line) of Gary was jailed or acquitted, only to live without Michelle. :cry:
If you were the author, how would you have ended Worldlines?
"Difficulty keeps it interesting!"
Bigwig1973
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Notes from Underground
Currently Reading: The Elements of Style
Bookshelf Size: 503
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bigwig1973.html
Latest Review: You, This Is Me...OVER?! by Clinton Beaudel Dooley

Post by Bigwig1973 »

Ideally, Michelle could come back to life and Carl could still kick Gary's a**...for even thinking of doing such a thing! That's kind of a cheap answer, or maybe a cheat, but ideally...
"...I'd discuss the holy books with the learned man...and that would be the sweetest thing of all...would it foil some vast, eternal plan..." Hamick Fiddler on the Roof

La Belle Dame Sans Mercy, Merci, Maria - Chartier, Keats, Hamik?

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”