Official Review: Heroes of MidAria by Felix Cipher

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nzube Chizoba Okeke
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nzube-chizoba-okeke.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Official Review: Heroes of MidAria by Felix Cipher

Post by Nzube Chizoba Okeke »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Heroes of MidAria" by Felix Cipher.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Dacitrynn finds himself banished from his home. Trying to find a place to stay while wounded, he stumbles upon an elven village and finds help. But Dacitrynn's troubles are far from over as he encounters difficulties there too. What happens to him in the elven village is entirely surprising and would blow your mind. To find out, pick a copy of Heaven's Demons: Heroes of MidAria.

Heaven's Demons: Heroes of MidAria was a terrific book in its entirety — from the plot to its flawless execution. I couldn't help but be amazed by the author's literary mastery. Not only was the story unique, but the book was also self-explanatory. The illustrations at the beginning of each chapter set the precedence for each fantastic section of the story. Seeing these illustrations gave me a slight hint on what to expect in a chapter most of the time, especially when a new character was introduced. I also had a pretty good mental picture of the characters in the book.

Following the narrative, I saw the story build to a climax. Not only was there a climax in the book, but there was also an added suspense. The way the story was told left me with the curiosity to know more. Overall, this made the book more exciting for me. My desire to know more made the book difficult to drop. I was intrigued by the story from start to finish. Even the prologue had me captivated.

I must also commend the way Felix Cipher successfully conveyed almost every character's feeling to me. I connected the most with Dacitrynn, the principal character. I felt his emotions like I was him — his pain, disappointment, and joy. An outstanding quality he had was a never-say-die attitude; I doubt any reader would dislike him.

The high point of the story was the surprising twists. The story didn't go the way I expected, yet it was still enjoyable. I was utterly impressed. Well, who wouldn't like good surprises?.

Finally, I must commend the editors for an excellent job of editing the book thoroughly. The book was exceptionally well edited; I couldn't find a single error in the book.

Since there was nothing I disliked about this book, I would gladly give it a rating of 4 out of 4 stars. The book was excellent and fascinating. On a side note, I can't wait for its sequel. I would recommend it to all lovers of fantasy stories. You'd be set on a rollercoaster ride from start to finish.

Heroes of MidAria
View: on Bookshelves
Arun_Bohra_001
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arun-bohra-001.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Arun_Bohra_001 »

Climax, suspension, plot all of these things seems to make this book very interesting. Good review, it tells all the required details for the book. I might want to read it after reading the review.
Kavita Shah
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 188
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kavita-shah.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Kavita Shah »

I would love to read this book and find out what happened in the Elven village. Your review has high scope to be better. It is describing your joy clearly but I would like to see more about the books Summary.
Janet Kimetto
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-janet-kimetto.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by Janet Kimetto »

Your book summary is so brief but intriguing regardless. How much you loved the book! I want to read this book. Thank you for your review.
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Star Maker
Bookshelf Size: 426
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 36%

Post by NetMassimo »

This really seems an engaging fantasy novel with well-constructed characters and plot. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”