Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kimmagus
Currently Reading: An Abundance of Katherines
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kimmagus.html

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Post by Kimmagus »

So a few weeks ago i got interested in reading Fangirl. I didn't think it would be such a good book. I absolutely loved it and identified myself in some sort of way with the main character and this book made me cry when i didn't even have too. It was so emotional and well written. I am so excited to get my hands on the rest of the books of Rainbow Rowell.
ScrawledLetters
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scrawledletters.html

Post by ScrawledLetters »

Loved this book! The characters are so different, yet still easy to relate too.I can't wait to dive into Rowell's other novels! :D
BookLover451
Currently Reading: The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-booklover451.html

Post by BookLover451 »

I thought it was a great book! It definitely illustrated the transition from high school to college for some young adults.
aseelja
Currently Reading: To Kill a Mockingbird

Post by aseelja »

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell ;

Wonderful warmhearted book, you can't let go of it once you start reading,I loved the characters, how they seemed and the conversations that had happened, I loved the way the writer described the detailed situations.. it's like she was making you live those situations like you were right there with them, cath represented me a lot of the time.. however, the story did not have an end whatsoever, I had to imagine what could've happened.. but still I had so much fun reading this lovely romance by rowell.
Mely918
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mely918.html
Latest Review: I'm Going to Kill that Cat by F. Della Notte

Post by Mely918 »

I have yet to read Fangirl, but I did read Eleanor and Park and loved it! I'm planning on reading Fangirl the minute I get my hands on a copy.

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”