Tim O'Rourke

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fantasy or science fiction books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Dezire06
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dezire06.html

Tim O'Rourke

Post by Dezire06 »

I Just Love his books. "Alright it's official....Tim O'Rourke is a genus, incapable of writing a bad book! Vampire Shift was good, Vampire Wake was better, but Vampire Hunt takes the cake for being the most nerve wracking, nail biting "OMG, that did not just happen", of them all. The things that happened in this book.... I just can't believe it!" The Rest Is Still Unwritten Book Reviews"I don't know how it is possible to write a series and have each new book always be better than the last, but that is exactly what O'Rourke is doing with his Kiera Hudson novels."
Natty2310
Bookshelf Size: 27

Post by Natty2310 »

I'm currently reading the Kiera Hudson series and they are brilliant. Can't put them down at all. The twist of it is really good as the vampire books are starting to sound too similar to each other now! Nice to see a bit of change :)
BlameNargles
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blamenargles.html

Post by BlameNargles »

I recently read Vampire Shift and keep pushing others to pick it up. Emphasizing on how you can't possibly compare it to Twilight. It's difficult to find a book or movie that captures the true essence of the way vampires should be portrayed. No sparkles in this one. Tim O'Rourke displays vivid images in this novel, the countless vampire and vampyrus encounters Kiera faced were phenomenal. I made the mistake of reading Vampire Shift at night and actually had to turn a light on during the first attack lol. I can't wait to continue this series after hearing from Dezire06 stating that they do get better I'm excited to pick the next one up ASAP. Already purchased from Amazon!
Ushma01
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Ushma01 »

Kiera hudson series one is the best series i have ever read. Full if suspence how he creates an environment where you feel yourself in the book. After starting you can’t put the book down.
DakotaA
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dakotaa.html
Latest Review: Purgatory's Angel by B Hughes-Millman

Post by DakotaA »

I read the first few Kiera Hudsen books because I saw lots of good things about them, but honestly couldn't get that in to it. I really liked the first book but after that I just lost interest. Maybe I'll give it another go at some point.
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

Return to “Sci-Fi and Fantasy Books”